Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Information about projects that I've developed or I'm developing with international artists

Info gathered in a simple way about projects that I've developed or that I am developing with some of the best international artists that I know of illustrated by printed artworks or pics inside captions.


There's a motto

There's my kitty Ilvie that was stolen from me 

There's a printed artwork as a tribute to John Constantine's character by Mexican artist Gaston Ortiz and another one based on British Magus Aleister Crowley by Croatian artist Miron Milic 

There's first appearance of John Constantine as a character created by British writer Alan Moore in DC sampler issue 3 along an original page by the same character.
 There's a tribute to Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by Croatian artist Branko Djukic and Italian artist Luca Pozza, my friend and Russian painter Natasha along my soulmate Hélia

There's a tribute artwork to John Constantine by Croatian artist Branko Djukic along a tribute to Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by Argentine artist Germán Genga 

There's a tribute to Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by Croatian artist Branko Djukic, a tribute to British Magus Aleister Crowley by Croatian artist Miron Milic along pics of myself and my friend Eshley that's Miss Russia 2019, some of the best movies that I've ever watched and myself with my soulmate Hélia   


There's an artwork based on John Constantine by British artist Brian Bolland, my friend and extraordinary Russian painter Nadya along printed pics by worldwide famous photographer Ellen Von Unwerth and Mascara that's a Russian woman that I love while I'm developing a project based on her with help by some of the best international artists that I know of

There's John Constantine character inside speeches drawn by British artist Sean Philips, a tribute to him and Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character drawn by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli along myself and my soulmate Hélia 

There's the first published paperback in color of the first 8 issues of Hellblazer named "original sins" featuring John Constantine written by British writer Jamie Delano with artwork by British artist John Ridgeway with cover design by British artist Dave Mckean along a tribute to Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by Croatian artist Branko Djukic 

There's the original four volumes of the first issues of Hellblazer featuring John Constantine written by British writer Jamie Delano with artwork by British artist John Ridgeway, Richard Pyers Rainer and Rick Veitch with cover design by British artist Dave Mckean published by Titan Books in black and white, artworks based on the same character by British artist Simon Bisley, along a pic by worldwide famous photographer Ellen Von Unverth, my American friend The Wild Enigma  that's a woman that I love and extraordinary artworks based on females named "Thumbnellas" and created by Croatian artist Miron Milic 

There's Lisa who's my Russian niece along myself, Isabel Berg that's a woman that I love, Belgium artist Dominique Goblet inside a Russian poster for her Saint Petersburg's tour and pics of myself and my babe Elena Pavlenka 

There's pics of myself and my babe Elena Pavlenka, original pages of Swamp Thing issue 73 named "l'adoration de la terre" featuring John Constantine written and drawn by British artist Rick Veitch, a tribute to him by Croatian artist Branko Djukic and an artwork based on my friend and  Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom (that has the prettiest soul that I've ever met) drawn by Italian maestro Rolando Cicatelli for a 2021 arts project that I'm developing with her and Belgium artist Dominique Goblet 

There's only me carrying a personalised t-shirt with an artwork where there's a wolf and two female siamese twins by American artist Dame Darcy with whom I've made an European tour in 2010.

There's a tribute artwork to John Constantine's character by Italian artist Lorenzo Scipioni, an artwork based on myself by Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen along a pic of myself with my soulmate Hélia 

There're my friends Victoria that's a Russian musician and Nadya that's a painter and that was born in the same country as her.

There's only me, a tribute to John Constantine's character by Mexican artist Gaston Ortiz along a quote by Malcolm Mclaren that was mentor of British bands Sex Pistols and Siouxsie & The Banshees 


There's a tribute to John Constantine's character by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli and an artwork based on me with my friend and Belgium artist Dominique Goblet (that's a woman that I love) and with whom I'm developing an arts project with my friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom also drawn by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli 

There's me, my friend and Brazilian fashion professional model Barbara Nogueira along pics of myself and my soulmate Hélia 

There's an original page featuring John Constantine written by British writer Alan Moore and drawn by American artist John Totleben along a tribute to Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by Croatian artist Branko Djukic 

There's me and my babe Elena Pavlenka, my friend and Miss Russia 2019 named Eshley and an original page of Hellblazer featuring John Constantine being written by British writer Jamie Delano and drawn by British artist John Ridgeway 

There's only me

There's an artwork based on John Constantine's character by British artist Dave Mckean, an original Hellblazer page written by British writer Jamie Delano and British artist David Lloyd, along pics of myself and my soulmate Hélia, my babe Elena Pavlenka and my friend that's a pretty Russian woman named Daria Kovaleva (that I love) and with whom I'm creating Daria Inside An Aria project with help by several international artists who drew her and me for this project of ours



 Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part One



"No blood, no mess, just heat and serve"


Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Two


Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Three


My friend and Russian painter Nadya painting, dreaming and sleeping in her bed with her pretty eyes wide awake 


A thought on Westworld's TV series and an original page featuring John Constantine written by British writer Jamie Delano and drawn by British artist John Ridgeway 

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Five 


Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Six 

My friend Natasha that's a Russian painter 

My youngest niece Leticia 

Me and my babe Elena Pavlenka along concert tickets, a tribute artwork by Italian artist Andro Malis for project Zombie Girl Lost By The Fall along pics of myself and my friend that's a Russian musician/director named Mascara (who I love) for our project ensemble Mascara Girl Inside A Call with help by international artists 

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Seven

Me and my friend Nadya that's a Russian painter inside a quote by Icelandic writer Jon Kalman Stefansson of his masterpiece book "Heaven and Hell" along some astonishingly beautiful masks of my friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom that call them "her gals" and that has the prettiest soul that I've ever met 

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Eight


Me and Russian woman named Daria Kovaleva developing our project ensemble Daria Inside An Aria along several pics of myself on Portuguese National TV being interviewed about an arts festival and my friend and awesome Russian painter Nadya painting 

Saint Petersburg's Russia

Holding a book named "Angel Talk" with pictures by worldwide known Australian photographer Christopher Doyle with words by famous Hong Kong director Wong Kar Wai as a script for their masterpiece movie "Fallen Angels" starring Portuguese descendant actress Michelle Reis 


Me and my babe Elena Pavlenka, my youngest niece Leticia, my friend Daria Kovaleva (who I love), the prettiest city in the whole world along my friend and Russian painter Nadya painting 

A saying...



Russian musician/director Mascara (who I love) developing with me a project named Mascara Girl Inside A Call with help by international artists 

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Nine

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Eleven 

My friends and Russian painters Nadya and Natasha painting

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Twelve 

Me and my friend Dominique Goblet developing an arts project for 2021 along my friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom 

My youngest niece Leticia 

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Thirteen  

Daria Kovaleva  (who I love)

Russian wine and Saint Petersburg's Russia sky

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Fourteen  

"Do not open - The box is opened"


A mui nobre, sempre leal e invicta cidade do Porto

Me and my babe Elena Pavlenka 

A mais bela cidade do mundo 

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Fifteen  

Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Sixteen  

My friend and Russian painter Nadya smiling 


 Already mentioned in a caption in this same post - Part Seventeen  
Book project written by me with illustrations by French artist Sandrine Rastrelli 


My babe Elena Pavlenka 

List of books with my work on them made on the past four years  already finished and being worldwide distributed: 
Italian maestro Guido Crepax Complete collection in Ten volumes published by American publisher Fantagraphics books 
Argentine  maestro Alberto Breccia  Complete collection in Ten volumes published by American publisher Fantagraphics books 
Swedish maestro Max Andersson Complete collection published by American publisher Fantagraphics books 
"Savages" by Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj 
Alan Moore's complete Miracleman published by Portuguese publisher GFloy
Alan Moore and David Lloyd masterpiece "V for Vendetta" published by Portuguese publisher Levoir 
Kevin Baker and Danjiel Zezelj masterpiece published by Portuguese publisher Levoir 
Guido Crepax's Valentina published by Portuguese publisher Levoir 
Tributes to Italian maestro Guido Crepax main character Valentina with visions of her by more than 150 international artists in a limited edition published by Fantagraphics books
Upcoming book collections with my work on them:
Tributes to Valentina compilation artbook with help by more than 150 international artists.
Tributes to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese compilation artbook with help by more than 50 international artists.
Tributes to Argentine maestro Alberto Breccia and his works inside a compilation artbook with help by more than 50 international artists.
"Portrait of a XXIST century modern woman" written by me in a comic book strip with artworks by Argentine artists Mr Ed and Patricia Breccia, Spanish artists Fidel Martiñez Nadal, Ruben PellejeroEspinosa, Santiago Sequeiros, Sandra Hernandez, Toni Benages Gallard and Daniel Esteve, Polish Artist Magdalena Minko, Brazilian artists Brao and Alex Korolkovas, Portuguese artist Paulo Pinto and Japanese artist John Kurokawa being it settled in 10 different world cities.
"Lost in a Nordic Dream" book anthology with short stories by Swedish artists Max Andersson, Lars Erik Sjunesson, Nicolas Krizan, Knut Larsson and Clara Bessijelle Johansson, Danish artist Henrik Kim Rehr, Polish Artist Bartosz Jekiel and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom 
"A Zombie Girl Lost By The Fall" written by me based on Russian musician Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva with help by more than  50 international artists who created artworks based on her looks.
"Mascara Girl Inside A Call" written by me based on Russian musician/director Mascara with help by more than 10 international artists who created artworks based on her looks.
"Daria Inside An Ariabased on Russian musician Daria Kovaleva with help by more than 15 international artists who created artworks based on her looks.
based on Russian 
"Didi Wray Lost In A Love Story every Single Day" based on Argentine musician Didi Wray with help by more than 10 international artists who created artworks based on her looks.
"Faerie Tales and Love Stories" written by me based on some of my friends that are international fashion models with help by more than 50 international artists who conceived artworks for this book.
 A book project being developed with texts by me and illustrations by French artist Sandrine Rastrelli 
 My own autobiography with help by more than 60 international artists who created artworks based on my looks.
"Light and shadows" written by me while merging John Constantine and Corto Maltese characters into one as source of inspiration due to Covid 19 with help by more than 50 international artists.
 Most texts and artworks for these book projects are already written by me in previous posts in this same blogue with several info about them.
 19 Exhibitions curated and organized by me in the last four years with help by more than 180 international artists:
- Tributes to Crepax's Valentina at Porto and Beja - Portugal, Valencia - Spain, Helsinki - Finland and at the cities of Seattle and New York in the United States of America.
- Cats as pets in Porto - Portugal
- Music and musicians - Porto - Portugal
- Zombierella - Porto - Portugal 
- Life & Death - Paris - France
- Alberto Breccia and his works" - Porto - Portugal 
- Permanent - Porto - Portugal 
- Identity - Porto - Portugal 
- Daria Inside An Aria - Porto - Portugal
- Identity - End of Narrative - Porto - Portugal 
- Max Andersson - Beja - Portugal
- Mascara Girl Inside A Call - Porto - Portugal Portugal 
- Didi Wray Lost In A Love Story Every Single Day - Porto - Portugal
Live talks with artists organized by me:
- British artist David Lloyd at Lisbon - Portugal 
- Swedish artist Max Andersson at Beja - Portugal
- Argentine artist José Muñoz at Barcelona - Spain
27 Interviews conducted by me to the following worldwide famous artists in the last four years, that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue, while developing my work as writer, book editor and worldwide exhibitions curator:
Patricia and Cristina Breccia - Argentina
Antonio and Caterina Crepax - Italy
Jason Luttes - U.S.A
Brian Biggs - U.S.A 
Mr Ed - Argentina
David Lloyd - UK
Quique Alcatena - Argentina 
George Pratt - U.S.A
Santiago Sequeiros - Spain 
Greg Ruth - U.S.A
Fidel Martiñez Nadal - Spain 
Max Andersson - Sweden 
Terhi Ekebom - Finland
Lars Erik Sjunesson - Sweden 
Paulo Pinto - Portugal 
Alex Korolkovas - Brazil 
Terry Moore - U.S.A
Danijel Zezelj - Croatia 
Dominique Goblet - Belgium
Ruben Pellejero - Spain
Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva - Russia 
Repórter Estrábico - Portugal 
Edward Stapleton - U.S.A
Oleg Guitaracula - Russia 
Vitor Rua - Portugal 
Vincent Bal - Holland 
Iva Bittova - Czech Republic 
Barbara Nogueira - Brazil
 I also remember doing an European tour with gigs with American artists Dame Darcy and Vincent Dominion that was a sucess in 2010 and later in 2012 an arts festival almost alone with international artists physically present at the prettiest city in the world while promoting it and Douro region by all Portuguese media available.
Knowing that I'm a simple guy and that I'll also will develop an arts concept with my friends and extraordinary artists Dominique Goblet and Terhi Ekebom for 2021.
 Sending in a humble way my deepest thanks to all international artists and simple people who supported or are supporting several projects that I develop on my mind and that helped me being the person/human being that I am today.
M.






   


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...