Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A short love poem to Victoria




- Man, there's the mask...
- Our task...
- Youtube...
- Into the groove...
- Loving you...
- Out of the blue...
- Shades of grey...
- We aren't in May...
- In Vienna we play...
- What to do?
- I'm a fool for you...
- There's the card, you know?
- Major blow...
- Tomcat...
- I'm not a brat...
- Wearing your favourite shirt of mine...
- There's some kind of rhyme...
- Poetry...
- You and me...
- Your beautiful brunette...
- Remember when we first met?
- Crocodile's street...
- Trick or treat...
- Wide awake...
- We're in shape...
- Never know...
- Major Tom...
- Was a time bomb...
- There's Fawkes Guy...
- With you I lie...
- I'm wearing your jeans...
- No Eros or Psyche...
- Time flower...
- During The Devil's Hour...
- Disquiet Book...
- You know what to cook...
- There's our look...
- Captain Hook...
- No Peter Pan...
- You're Yin...
- I'm Yang...
- Brunette...
- No brat...
- I'm wearing your hat...
- Cup of tea...
- You and me...
- Fingers say...
- Flowers day...
- Romance...
- Our hidden seance...
- Candle bright...
- In us there's light...
- Insight...
- We never fight...
- That's right...
- We must watch Cinderella...
- You know that I'm your Bela...
- King Volcano taught us all...
- Nature's call...
- No wall...
- Corridor...
- By the floor...
- There's your pen...
- We're where we stand...
- There's my hand...
- Riot's fan...
- We're not a machine...
- Never lived inside a dream...
- You're mine...
- There's time...
- No rhyme...
- Gallore...
- By the floor...
- Lure...
- To endure...
- Heart, soul and mind...
- Being kind...
- Caress...
- My green dress...
- No mess...
- Gave you a bubblegum...
- Let's have fun...
- A cup of tea...
- Biscuit from a tree...
- You and me...
- They say that the world is coming to an end...
- That's not true...
- You know that I love you... 
 I stare at the beauty of you...
Reply you this:
- A photoshoot...
- Our root...
- I know that you'll shave my hair...
- Cookies are elsewhere...
- Truth be told...
- We're worth more than gold...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...