Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A love poem to my soulmate Isabel Berg inside a direct speech


- Hey babe, what's going on?
- Are we gonna have some fun?
- There's our home...
- You and me alone...
You stare at me wearing my hat while caressing our cat...
 This you say to me:
- Love, you know me...
- Joy inside thee...
- Danish...
- Codfish...
- Portuguese...
- Yes...
- Please...
- Love you to the shore...
- You and me forever more...
- You told me that I'm your masterpiece...
- That we aren't out of reach...
- Papa don't preach...
- I'm a mother and you know...
- Love to listen to how the wind blow...
- Trumpets...
- They say...
- Second wave of Covid...
- We must have a wild ride...
- Pen...
- Man...
- In and out...
- No shout...
- Percy Shelly...
- Our own belly...
- Ozymandias...
- Pancreas...
- No disquiet...
- We're our own wild riot...
- I'm wearing your chemise...
- Trying to observe the geeze...
- Blonde hair love...
- Not being a dove...
- Wings...
- Whatever the world brings...
- Tool...
- Being cool...
- You're always like this...
- Where's my sugary kiss?
- I'm going to kill you Man...
- There's Fawkes being a Guy...
- He tells no lie...
- No Winston smoke...
- We must poke...
- Don't spread the seed...
- You know that I do need...
- Viking eye stare...
- Why're you wresting with a bear?
- Battle axe...
- No excess...
- Shield maiden fire...
- You know that I love you without wire...
- Facebook is a crook...
- Instagram is glam...
- Tinder is in what we don't think at all...
- We've nature's call...
- Stone Age...
- Our embrace...
- Don't mess my head, my Man...
- I do what I can...
- There's the big bang...
- You brought me a flower?
- So sweet...
- There's rush hour...
- Candlelight...
- So bright...
- Insight...
- Our night...
- Delight...
- Look at what I've found...
- Round and round...
- A Perfect Circle...
- No rain purple...
- Love you and you know...
- There...
- Where the wild things grow...







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...