Friday, November 3, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart


- My Man, it was yesterday...

- You and I...

- No lie...

- Inside our say...

- To me you did told:

"Love you when you're hot and cold" 

- Most of the times don't know what to say to you...

- There's our coffeeshop always new...

- Where Harry Potter never felt blue...

- Take me again...

- Streets bear our code name...

- Make me feel...

- Not thy mountain...

- But thy hill...

- Near the fountain...

- Makes us eternally grow...

- Life ain't a show...

- Every single day I do try...

- Awkwardness leaves my mouth...

- No sigh...

- Within shout..

- There's my Denim Jeans..

- Climb we the street...

- Actually no dreams..

- Call me thy sweet..

- By the garden again...

- Sandwich ain't to blame...

- Colour again my name...

- Tell me that forever will you me love...

- Eternity ain't a lost dove...

- Move me times 3...

- Come within me...

- Together we're pure energy...

- People will never understand...

- Where I begin and you end...

- Inside the storm...

- Tell me that I'm not only beauty...

- But also purity...

- Write in my body with thy hands...

- Universe do bends...

- Come again..

- We understand...

- Inside our train...

- Together we forever hold hand...

- Bring me our ring...

- Don't care...

- Make me sing...

- Thee I double dare...

- Into our eternal street fascination...

- Where there's more than a nation...

- All that we will forever know...

- World ain't a simple show...

- Move me again...

- Water is to blame...

- Forever being I thy flame...

- Call again my name...

- Do know that I'm thy dame...

- Kiss me times 2...

- Simple always is loving you...

- Into our cave...

- There's our together shave...

- By the bathroom...

- Not that soon...

- Fly me to the moon...

- Candy party we inside our love spell...

- Do know that to you I'm everything...

- Being thy everlasting belle...

- When world to us do sing..

- Time will us bring..

- Make me spin...

- Bodies of ours being a storm...

- Again we reborn...

- Into me...

- Release energy...

- Into you...

- Always something new...

- It's not only our tongue...

- Fire's never gone...

- Want to see us eternally burn...

- Grab my hair...

- Call my name everywhere...



No comments:

Post a Comment