Saturday, November 4, 2023

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 

- My Man, to you I always say...

- Love me every single day...

- Enter our name inside our heart...

- Literally we'll again start...

- Kiss me times 4...

- By the room...

- Not that soon...

- Wanting more...

- By the floor...

- Actually do I know...

- Main character's show...

- Tell me times 2...

- Easy always is loving you...

- Speaking with your loose tongue...

- Be my drum...

- Where there's no sun...

- By The Fall...

- Keep our feelings eternally...

- Nature us call...

- Where there's room for reality...

- Never feel ourselves small...

- Carrying our love's entity...

- Sometimes I don't know...

- Wherever you're, I do go...

- There's no magical snow...

- Always we come and go...

- Bodies do blow...

- When we both scream at the moon...

- Flowers do bloom...

- Come we not that soon...

- There's our room...

- Drive me to the moon...

- Tell me not only one time...

- Want you to be eternally mine...

- There's our kiss...

- Morning towards us bliss...

- Like some bloody Matrix...

- Strip you times 3...

- Want you deep inside me...

- Pillows by our floor...

- Wanting you even more...

- Sheets covering our door...

- Your hands covering my eyes...

- Beautiful surprise...

- When I feel myself hot inside ice...

- Knowing that by thy birth city...

- Definitely today...

- Forever will I be thy sweetie...

- Towards me you must say...

- Love you anyway...

- There's our breakfast...

- Season will last...

- Inside our shadows cast...

- Ripping pages of some book...

- There's our together look...

- Call me thy wisest crook...

- Love being thy hook...

- Hair of mine...

- Where there's tongue's rhyme...

- Hands being prime...

- Don't tell me that it's the bloody dress...

- Let's play again chess...

- Together we will always be...

- Pure and unique energy...

- Love me...

- Just say it again...

- Towards eternity...

- Within yours and my name...

- Conquer again my heart...

- Loving you ain't playing some lousy part...

- Again we do start...

- Within innuendo's art...


No comments:

Post a Comment