Monday, November 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love you more...

- Let's us count till 4...

- There's our land...

- Feelings without end...

- Picturing me and you...

- Something true...

- Blonde hair of mine...

- Hold me real fine...

- Move me deep...

- Caress me sweet...

- Do know and do venture...

- We're each another's cure...

- Tell me that you love me back...

- Loose me not inside a single track...

- Do know again...

- There's our shared name...

- Walking with you...

- Candy cotton makes me feel real new...

- Margo me tell...

- Within our heart...

- Not only being thy belle...

- Let's again start...

- Want to learn with you Portuguese...

- Feel our early morning breeze...

- Always by your side...

- Everlastingly lovely ride...

- With you at thy birth city...

- Call me sweetie...

- Not in some lunar spaceship...

- We're not a trip...

- Travelling we over Venus and Mars...

- Jupiter and Saturn stars...

- There's not only our ring...

- Moon and Mercury to us sing...

- Pluto and Sun us eternally bring...

- When you touch my eyes...

- Body does sighs...

- When you press my lips to yours...

- Don't care if we're on a train or inside some bus...

- It's how I always feel...

- Bridge not upon some hill...

- Near Douro's river...

- Body doesn't shiver...

- Staring at Ribeira's hotel...

- Forgetting about our morning bell...

- By the cube we a bit drink...

- Don't wanna think...

- There's paper marked with ink...

- Caring not about the last movie that we both saw...

- When we both arrive home...

- There's the bra...

- Clearly knowing who we're...

- Losing and venturing myself inside you...

- Always something true...

- Open my mouth...

- Lips go out...

- Merging into you...

- Do know about the dolls house...

- Where there's my loose blouse...

- Do know again...

- Wearing thy jeans...

- Never in vain...

- By all means...

- Want to feel myself spin...

- Absolutely no dream...

- There's our key...

- We're more than solar energy...

- Be forever with me...

- You must...

- Not only lust...

- With you by the boat...

- Forget I not our love's coat...

- Press play that song...

- Be my human bomb...

- Again let's dance...

- Inside our eternal romance...



No comments:

Post a Comment