Sunday, November 5, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, not only your way...

- Loving you is tenderness...

- Every single day...

- My morning caress...

- Within neither dreams or reality...

- Comes our duality...

- Moving inside our dance...

- No spellbinding trance...

- Take me everywhere...

- Let's shake our atmosphere...

- Clearly we both know...

- There's no dreams or a show...

- Feelings inside you and me...

- Be my solar energy...

- Entering inside your flesh...

- Soul and heart without a dash...

- There's more than our kiss...

- Porto towards us bliss...

- Surely that you don't forget...

- Where there's my head...

- There's also your hat...

- Our sheets...

- Morning us keeps...

- By the bed...

- Drive me mad...

- Not only a Pessoa poem I do read...

- There's Rimbaud and Artaud in need...

- Poe and Lovecraft need to feed...

- Maiakovsky and Villon were greed...

- Clearly you and me upon...

- There's our love bomb...

- Make me feel...

- Lisbon also being our deal...

- Walking by your side...

- Hands that hold you...

- Feel a bit mute...

- Something new...

- Eating with you tropical fruit...

- Maybe it's your birth land...

- No everlasting end...

- Tell me one time more...

- Caress me by our door...

- Want to feel you not only during daylight...

- Love when you're more than a simple sight...

- Embrace me during day and night...

- Let me be your maiden...

- Be my knight...

- Like a Valkyrie...

- Being more than thy honey bee...

- Hold my face...

- Love race...

- Feel my inner pace...

- Definitely again being your heart...

- Garcia Lorca wrote something...

- Book that makes us spin...

- Just like Cortazar...

- Telling us who we both are...

- Again staring at a star...

- Walking Chiado again...

- Yours and my name...

- Never with you feel myself lame...

- Hours during our walk...

- No need to talk...

- Within your eyes...

- Vision never lies...

- Take me to Sintra again...

- Make me feel tame...

- Love me towards moon and back...

- We as a loose pack...

- Entering in and out...

- Sand is within a shout...

- Near the sea...

- Only you and me...

- Palace does stand...

- Being your Queen...

- No dream...

- Be my king...

- Make me spin...




No comments:

Post a Comment