Wednesday, November 29, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tell me today...

- That you love me anyway...

- Hands that me please...

- With you eating cheese...

- Do know about the show...

- Always you me tell:

"You're the best"

"Forget the rest" 

- Love being more than thy belle...

- Kiss me not only one time...

- Porto always being fine...

- Venturing inside our favourite comic book...

- Give me your lustful look...

- Randomly...

- Just you and me...

- Let's magic create...

- Never will we be together late...

- Press button play...

- Again you and me...

- Ocean's at bay...

- Remember From Hell's masterpiece? 

- Sandman saga being at ease? 

- Entering your soul's Portuguese...

- Body does say "please"...

- Tell me about the garden door...

- Mask not lost...

- Wanting you more...

- Heart ain't never at cost...

- Inside and outside our song...

- Love's our magical bomb...

- Today and today and today...

- You and me do not play...

- Loving you every single day...

- Do know that inside an interview...

- There's me and there's you...

- Love me do...

- Embrace me times 3...

- Feeling you...

- Within me...

- Out of the blue...

- World's free...

- Your name like ice into my heart...

- One more time must we start...

- Playing not some lousy part...

- There's my eyes...

- No hidden lies...

- Want you to me tell...

- Outside any hidden spell...

- That we together forever will walk...

- Painting the board...

- With white chalk...

- Holding thy sword...

- Face of mine...

- Thy treat being fine...

- Lips that towards thee move...

- Teeth that should...

- One time more inside...

- My mood...

- We're more than a quick ride...

- Thighs that do dance...

- Hips being more than romance...

- Loosing our page...

- We've Stonehenge's age..

- In thy hand the flower...

- By earliest day hour...

- Coffee that us awake...

- Breakfast near the lake...

- Us shiver and shake...

- Bread with jelly...

- Rub my belly...

- Forget I the sound...

- Marveling my eyes round and round...

- 3 times today...

- During night and during day...

- Inside the heart...

- Not playing some part...

- Fuel engine does start...

- And again my lips...

- Being thy sweets...

- Eternal love us keeps...






No comments:

Post a Comment