Friday, November 3, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, there's my coat...

- Eternally being our love boat...

- Kiss me times 2...

- Forever loving you...

- Sometimes do I know...

- Never we being inside some show...

- There's that time...

- When I tell you that forever you're mine...

- Walking with you through the trees...

- Feeling Autumn leaves...

- There's that time when you to me say: 

"Love you forever inside our day" 

- There's our feelings' trace...

- When you me always embrace...

- Staring we not at the moon...

- Feelings not lost that soon...

- Inside our house hall...

- Nature us do call...

- In between door and glass...

- There's our together class...

- More than a human pass...

- Being not only thy star...

- Mirror I our scar...

- Inside no broken line...

- Outside our car...

- Together we're pure prime...

- Kitties to us always say:

"Waiting for you night and day"

- Laying my head where our belly used to be...

- Call me more than thy everlastingly honey bee...

- Do know that eternally will we be by the sea...

- There's the fair...

- Definitely our love's atmosphere...

- Weather will say:

"Rain loves us anyway"

- Dancing with you...

- While jumping to your lap...

- Something new...

- Waiting for no nap...

- Feel I your breathe...

- World us kept...

- Always I remember...

- Not only in March 11...

- Or by 30th December...

- There's our smile's heaven...

- From thy mouth...

- Bubble does shout...

- Everything made of you and me...

- There's no fantasy...

- God gave us more than solar energy...

- Inside you and inside me...

- Always the script...

- Pure love's grit...

- Entering our condo again...

- There's yours and my name...

- Universe does pause...

- To us...

- Just because...

- Live we not inside some magical bus...

- Describe you must the sky to me...

- Eternally will I know...

- You're my river and my sea...

- Not where the wild things grow...



No comments:

Post a Comment