Monday, November 13, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- My Man, come into my way...

- Not only today...

- Want you to stay...

- Open me a book...

- But every single day...

- Pop our together look...

- Later we must cook...

- Stare into my eyes...

- Nurture I no lies...

- Ocean waves to us do sigh...

- Going out not today...

- Dare you to me say...

"Love you anyway' 

- Into the forest picking us fruit...

- Not inside some random loop...

- Again with me...

- Where there's we...

- Be my sweet...

- There's energy...

- Hold me deep...

- Caress me quick...

- Strangeness being not bizarre...

- No circle inside our love star...

- Mirror our smile in the river...

- Water makes me shiver...

- Clearly that I want you too...

- Hold my hands out of the blue...

- Wear I thy chemise...

- By the library learning Portuguese...

- Make me feel...

- Thy unique stamp seal...

- Inside our castle inside a hill...

- Being thy queen...

- Time to spin...

- Be my king...

- Let time to us sing...

- Walking in the bridge...

- Time to please...

- Watching the river again...

- You and me writing our shared name...

- Definitely being more than beauty galore...

- When we open our door...

- Laying we by the sofa...

- Knowing where we both are...

- Hair of mine...

- Caressing your body real fine...

- Do know that in order for us to...

- Play something new...

- Not some other day...

- Together we do say:

"Heart ain't a simple jolly say" 

- Leaves that from trees fall...

- Nature us call...

- Simply being we...

- Pure poetry...

- Simply love me...

- Not only inside lust...

- But because it's just...

- Going us back and forth inside world's history...

- There's our ship near the sea...

- Lower we never our voice...

- From head to toe...

- There's our choice...

- Loving you ain't a show...

- Pillows scattered by the floor...

- Be my tiger...

- Want you more...

- All thy fiber...

- Carpet's by the door...

- Inside our balcony...

- We not randomly...

- Dancing we...

- When you kiss me...

- Coffee makes me sleep...

- Don't forget...

- Together we're more than a simple love act... 



No comments:

Post a Comment