Friday, November 3, 2023

A direct love speech from Daria to our shared heart

 


- Man, it's my birthday...

- We'll do whatever I say...

- Don't care...

- Not only today...

- Let's go elsewhere...

- Take us back in time...

- Do know...

- Trees always are prime...

- Where wild things never grow...

- There's our eternal dance...

- Birth being not science...

- Definitely it's my hair...

- Being with us everywhere...

- Train makes us feel...

- Like early apple's peel...

- When by the coffeeshop...

- Always you me tell...

- That I'm more than a simple belle...

- Feelings being our only shot...

- Move me again...

- Weather and time...

- There's yours and my name...

- Make me feel positively fine...

- Forgetting not when we both stare at people from the train...

- Nothing today is in vain...

- Tell me that I'm not only beautiful...

- Call me fruitful...

- Surely by The Fall...

- There's our eternal call...

- 35 not being a day...

- Love when you to me do say: 

"With you not only today" 

- New chapter does us move...

- Clearly not by the Louvre...

- Tell me about our spell...

- Me being thy belle...

- All that I know...

- Red lips aren't a simple show...

- Let's share our energy...

- When I'm you and you're me...

- Tell me times 3...

- Being more than thy honey bee...

- Tempest being our energy...

- Eternally...

- There's the rose...

- Orchid I chose...

- No prose...

- Words that become...

- Our sensation zone...

- Tell me that I'm more than beautiful...

- Do know that I'm fruitful...

- Bonsai me bring...

- Everlastingly will we last...

- Do know that you love when I to you sing...

- Being we not in the past...

- Definitely it's anatomy...

- Everything is cast...

- When world's draining our mutual energy...

- Clearly not telepathy...

- Always be by my side...

- There's planet blue's tide...

- Not some random ride...

- Whisper to me...

- More than some love poetry...

- Walking inside thy city...

- Make me feel sweetie...

- Do know again...

- Early morning coffee...

- Is to blame...

- Stars being our toffee...

- Look inside my eyes...

- Burn we never lies...

- Within mankind's sighs...

- Door is open wide...

- Again must we come inside...

- Come here again...

- 21st century is to blame..






No comments:

Post a Comment