Sunday, November 5, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, do me tell..

- Not only thy rose...

- Being more than thy belle..

- Do I chose...

- Us being in everything..

- No need for a random spin...

- Kiss I thy hand...

- Body of yours does bend...

- Our marriage...

- Years within a package...

- Sometimes I do know...

- Feeling our together inner glow...

- To me you always say: 

"Be my blonde bombshell at bay"

- Walking with you near the beach...

- No need to preach...

- Inside my heart...

- Again we start...

- Crystal clear...

- Always you to me being dear...

- Not only art state...

- By your birth country street...

- Never late..

- Learning a new language..

- Feeling myself sweet...

- At ease...

- Love we make...

- Feel my heart and soul...

- Shivering and shake...

- Never feeling cold...

- Within our eyes...

- No lies...

- Paganism being our way...

- Love me every single day...

- Do know...

- Need also to prepare the show...

- Wherever you're, I always go...

- Forget I about any kind of art...

- Randomly again we start...

- Legs that not only dance...

- Us inside our romance...

- Light the candle...

- Feel me...

- Care handle...

- Scenting Porto's soft oxygen air...

- You and me everywhere...

- Forgetting files...

- Mirroring art tiles...

- Days to not forget...

- Am thy Catwoman...

- Be my Bat...

- Together we're more than human...

- By your side closing my eyes...

- Humming within sighs...

- Feel yourself...

- Be my other half...

- We're pages that do turn...

- No need to burn...

- Fulfill our energy...

- Love when I'm you and you're me...

- Do know again...

- No theater of pain...

- Learning Portuguese...

- Sharing with you cheese...

- Do know that there's our eternal life...

- Cake's slice...

- Love throwing our love's dice...

- Care not about cards empty...

- Ace of spades always lengthy...

- Our chapel's state..

- With you near the sand..

- Surely will I not be late...

- World that does stop...

- Never does end...

- Listening to rock...

- No pop...

- Wave of shock..

- Inside our ring...

- When Liz does sing...

- Candle always will be lit...

- Forever being we always fit..

- Call me more than thy sweet...

- Wanna feel you eternally deep...






No comments:

Post a Comment