Friday, November 6, 2020

A direct speech from Lana to me.


- Babe, took you a picture...

- There's the scissor...

- No me digas nada...

- Estoy en un cuento de hada...

- Don't be like that baby...

- Love a clean shave...

- Je sais pas ce que te dire...

- Peut-être sourire...

- Toujours t'aimer...

- Sans pleurer...

- But there's the garden we love to be...

- Leipzig you and me...

- Porque é que nunca te entendo?

- Será que estou num crescendo?

- It's our bodies together...

- Roaming forever...

- Script of the bridge...

- Knowing that you're Portuguese...

- Was koennen wir machen?

- Treffen heute...

- Keine leute...

- Zigaretten zu rauchen? 

- There's our love machine...

- We actually carry a ring...

- Porque no bebemos la agua donde los peces han estado?

- Es el tiempo un mestrado? 

- This is a tiny town...

- Leipzig's our own...

- Unsere zimmer...

- Fuer immer und immer...

- One, two three...

- You inside me...

- A fotografia não é a tua magia...

- A poesia não é a tua energia...

- 12...

- 13...

- 14...

- 15...

- Inside our own orgasm scream...

- Within L.

- Being your belle...

- You're M...

- I do what I can...

- Was frage ich da?

- Ich finde das wir uns nicht im trauemen leben...

- Ich liebe dich...

- Du bist mich...

- Maybe the kid's from you...

- It's true...

- Fertile period time...

- No rhyme...

- You're a charming man...

- What did I do with your inserted pen?

- Y por veces no estamos nada perdidos..

- Estamos bien nutridos..

- Tu beso con sabor a queso..

- Je peut toujours être avec toi...

- Sans dire la mot "parfois"...

- Know that you love me...

- You told me this near the sea...

- Salty wave...

- Summer with a shave...

- Todo o mundo na nossa unida mão...

- Dentro do nosso coração...

- Muitas vezes dizes-me "sim'...

- Outras "não" sem razão...

- No nosso mundo sem fim...

- Sendo a tua paixão...

- Love you baby...

- Let's be shady...

- You and me...

- Du hast mich nicht gefragt...

- Ich habe nicht dir gesagt...

- Mein herz...

- Meinen haaren...

- Having your phone...

- When you aren't home...

- Je sais pas pourquoi ma vie me suivi...

- Je suis ravi...

- Connaitre ton âme..

- Sans une poéme..

- What can I do to please you, my Man?

- I only am what I am...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina