Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A short direct speech from my babe Sue to me.

 

- My Man, what's going on?
- Today I'm bringing you a newborn...
- Don't be like that...
- Why didn't you wore the hat?
- Drops of rain...
- Makes fertile land's pain...
- My God...
- Don't act like a frog...
- Still your volcano cave...
- With a simple quick shave...
- There's the snow...
- No arrow or bow...
- It's the bat, cat, pet...
- Being toy as fact...
- Insert Eros and Psyche...
- You and me...
- Sunglasses and a mask...
- We're up to the task...
- Let's love each other like crazy...
- Being lazy...
- That orgasm as our host...
- Not being an host...
- In you I've pride...
- Always put us on a ride...
- Chit chat we're not...
- Neither melting pot...
- I know that we're hot...
- Nothing fishy...
- We're dishy...
- Don't tell me about my smile...
- Need you more than only for a short while...
- Boston be...
- Windows are you and me...
- Google Chrome ain't Rome...
- Put it inside...
- Let's listen to whales glide...
- To stars collide...
- In and out...
- Hum and no shout...
- Inside A Perfect Circle we're...
- Nurtured by far...
- Love when we make it in the car...
- Bring the lead...
- Let it spread...
- We're on our bed...
- You drive me mad...
- Grabbing my hair...
- When I do ask you for a spear...
- What can I do, my Man?
- You've a tasteful pen...
- I do what I can...
- Whistleblow...
- Our random show...
- Bite your neck...
- When we listen to our track...
- No matter what you do...
- We're something new...
- Out of the blue...
- Love you...
- I search your eyes...
- No lies...
- Our phone...
- Ain't our bliss bone...
- Don't you dare talk with me in French...
- This is no Stonehenge...
- I know that you're Portuguese...
- I do love when you never say please...
- Our clothes are on the floor...
- I'm begging for more...
- Someone knocks at the door...
- It's the bloody vaccine men...
- Tip toeing by our entrance...
- Beat seance...
- We scream higher inside ourselves...
- Staring at the movement of the bookshelves...
- State of art...
- It's when I listen to your heart...
- They say that bloody U.S.A.
- It's a bit grey...
- I love you and we're not in May...
- Being your Sue...
- Something true...
- Everything's new...
- I'll wear your jeans...
- Encircled without dreams...
- We're reaching the comet drop...
- Our galaxy's a clear shot...
- You know me...
- Always hot...
- Doing it with you by the sea...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina