Friday, November 20, 2020

A fable to Russian artist Bis Vika

 

There was something happening elsewhere.
 You tell me this:
- It's the bloody atmosphere...
- Philip Jeffries is full of entities...
- The best is being next...
- Drive your pen, Man...
- There's an inspired Bacon's artwork of mine without a rhyme...
- Time does chime...
- Russian born inside a spirit form...
- Let's observe the Big Bang deep into Yin and Yang...
- Blonde anarchist I am...
- No need to be glam...
- Truth be told...
- We're worth gold...
- Colour code Lynch...
- There's that framed inch...
- Eraserhead is a soft bed...
- Never to you, I'll be bad...
- I know...
- Arrow and bow...
- Fish do glow...
- My mind being kind...
- Lost inside a dime...
- There's our lost highway...
- Come what may...
- Don't play with me chess...
- Hate being a total mess...
I stare at you while being yourself in a shelf.
 Reply you this:
- Girl, there's The Fall...
- Velvet blue...
- Only me and you...
- Let's catch a frog...
- It'll be a God...
- We'll mirror each other by the fog...
- There's me, you and an autobiography...
- Joyfully free...
- There's you coat black...
- No wolfpack...
- This ain't Tarkovsky's poetry...
- Neither a Mayakovski's melody...
- No Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake..
- Never soon...
- Nothing at stake...
- Feeding the moon...
- Covid free we're..
- Nurtured by a star...
You stare at me holding a book telling me this:
- Gazing the sea...
- There's that look...
- Imagery being from me...
- No mask...
- Inside a stunning kiss...
- Filling a task...
- Inside my bag...
- There's a painted rag...
- No silence there...
- From son to mother...
- Umbilical further...
- From father to daughter...
- Key ain't slaughter...
- There's an "A" in spray...
- It's true that being me is being you...
- No memory RAM...
- A simple pen...
- What can I do?
- Ring a bell...
- There's a spell for true...
- Water from the well...
- Truth meaning...
- Audrey ain't screaming...
- Miss Judy...
- She's dreaming...
- Not moody...
- Launch Bob...
- Palmer sponge slob...
- There's our home...
- A drive in L.A. with pride...
- Dreams outside a box...
- There's our phone...
- Laura's alive...
- Not alone...
- She's inside an hive...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina