Sunday, November 15, 2020

An emotional speech from my love Isabel to me


- My Man, tell me that I'm you're only one...
- Love when we both have fun...
- There's me being your masterpiece...
- No history milk and cheese...
- Baby talk...
- White chalk...
- Baby walk...
- There's that melody...
- Being both you and me...
- I need to ask you some questions, my love...
- No bitterness with soap dove...
- We choose a path...
- No math...
- We plan a child...
- Is this pleasure synonym or simple lust inside a ride?
- Tell me, my Man...
- I know that we float inside your own coat...
- We behold the world as something larger than a pen...
- The night being bright with light...
- No storytellers tonight...
- Bought you a marvellous axe fight...
- You know how it's...
- There's your hands inside an omnivorous kiss...
- Mankind is the big doom...
- They told that they even put men in the moon...
- Ideas bloom...
- When fertile men and women love make...
- They desire in their inner ego to have their roots as fruits...

- In some shore lake...
- Is this an act of simple leisure or pleasure?
- I know that we aren't as smart as a simple primate...
- We stepped down from trees...

- We're always late...
- Not being honey bees...
- We caged the world...
- Society's threshold...
- Inside communication, we actually think that we're better just because we simply merge ink...
- We're living beings that always scream...
- Killing other living ones while eating ice-cream...
- It's the ADN...
- Profit bay...
- There's a book that was wrote as Jesus Christ being Superman...

- Come what may...

- Dreadful tin can...

- This is all ID...
- We metamorphose inside each other's soul, heart and mind while simply being you and me...
- No super ego to drive...
- We're more than a simple high five...
- Shaking hands without bends...
- My Man, whatever we're...
- We go far...
- To be a flower...
- Not sour...
- Inside a biological hour...
- Are we what we are when a flying comet passes towards a star?
- Pluto's state...
- Venus is late...
- What do we have at stake?
- There's our daily coffee shared together...
- Forever and ever...
- Egyptian myth...
- Moses fever...
- Pure grith...
- It was the water, they tell...
- Not being pulled by a well...
- Tell me once again that you love me forever...
- We're the same...
- Not in the land of never...
- Being sane...
- Not staring at a simple human membrane...
- Sometimes human brain is so lame...
- I know that our spirit free roams the sea...
- I walk with you and you with me...
- Not bloody telepathy...
- We're cosmic energy...
- Sometimes I long for thee...
- Our souls are intertwined for free...
- Your heart is mine...
- Don't care about your brain inside a rhyme...
- We've the same effect in this planet blue as a simple butterfly...
- I know that it never sigh...
- Not being smarter than an ant...
- We must admire every single world plant...
- It's the symmetry...
- Math's everywhere...
- We're one, you and me...
- Nature's hemisphere...
- What to do besides loving you?
- We're no chit chat being always something new...
- Sometimes, I don't think when we both together dance inside our romance...
- Most of the times being lead is knowing our place without a bed...
- Delightful dream star being...
- You know me...
- Dane teacher by the sea...
- The necklace that you gave me always on my neck...
- True to myself, what the heck?
- I only want to stare at your eyes...
- No Messiah with lies...
- Our love is true...
- Roses aren't blue...
- Their formed thorns...
- Inside a ballad sang from sound horns...
- I know that you love my hair being red...
- New skin to shed...
- The word is depth...
- You never leave me alone...
- Never to me deaf...
- When we run inside our cozy home...
- Trying to have virtue...
- Is placing what we're for true...
- A simple machine cog...
- Like a jumping frog...
- Mustn't act as God...
- Nature ain't an obeying dog...
- Lots of times my chest burns...
- Inside our precious storm...
- We don't choose...
- Coming down...
- We're what we lose...
- Not acting as a simple clown...
- They say that we're mad...
- Being their rotten ADN bad...
- You know my love...
- We don't know how to think by ourselves...
- So we grab books of lies from bookshelves...
- Flesh, heart and stone...
- Together we're one...
- That garden seed...
- Forming something for us to feed...
- It's Huvoola...
- Nebula...
- Parabola...
- When your hands touch my body...
- I do feel it shiver as chocolate melted Toddy...
- No brand my Man...
- Yahoo pen...
- Memory ram...
- Today when we grabbed earth with our hands...
- Seemed like the world never ends...
- Neither does it bends...
- Currently we live in a dystopian state...
- We're all machine bait...
- I know that we aren't late...
- Yesterday when we were watching Blade Runner's movie masterpiece...
- Deckard was staring at empty hologram screens that said "hello", "how are you?" while he was searching for inner spirit replicants programmed with a soul being bold...
- Like tears in rain...
- Such a shame...
- There was pain...
- No game...
- My love, wore your shirt...
- Felt myself like giving once again birth...
- It was the time being...
- Not sightseeing...
- I clearly know that world history...
- Is more than you and me...
- I know that they don't love you like I do...
- Sometimes you're a phoenix rising for true...
- When you were a kid, your philosophy teacher, told you that you were the ever best?
- Was it true that she actually told everybody to stare at you and rest?
- You always keep me in shape...
- While eating a simple grape...
- My love, the world's mad...
- People hate being in a tree, they dream of being inside a soft bed...
- It's the American way of life...
- A car, a mortgaged house and a pie slice...
- It's like this...
- Our natural kiss...
- We were born to be our own storm...
- It's acupuncture's energy...
- When we're thinking about our everlasting sea...
- My love, must once again marry thee...
- We marvel the air...
- Just you and me...
- Our endlessly atmosphere...
- Love you since that second that I stared at you...
- Clearly knew then that we both were going to be something new...
- Thinking on simple world feathers...
- Not jacket leathers...
- Come to me...
- We're meant to be together as each other to be...
- Let's forget concept family...
- This world is our place...
- Nurturing our blessed grace...
- To behold without a spade ace...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina