Friday, November 6, 2020

A melody speech from my love Isabel to me.


 

- My Man, wide open arms...

- Mighty we're...

- No alarms...

- Love when you kiss and tell...

- You know that I'm your first, your last, your everything...

- Being your belle...

- Not inside a dream...

- In every single thing......

- Reality check...

- Aleister was thrown into a tarot deck...

- Reality awake...

- Love being with you by the lake...

- Reality for sure...

- We're one heart, soul and mind to endure...

- Don't publish what you write...

- Write while publishing our love tonight...

- Five millions Danish...

- Me and you inside our bliss kiss...

- No salty fish...

- Eleven million Portuguese...

- You and me loving cheese...

- The world's ours for the taking...

- Without any morning aching...

- Your chest, my Man...

- Deadlier than your pen...

- We'll be in our wood cabin for free...

- Visioning a tree and the sea...

- You always were a bit Superman...

- Holding our hearts together without spam...

- Not chasing goblins in hills...

- Following Rudolf's nose...

- But knowing our own inner feels...

- While we juxtapose...

- I love "seeing" the world by your eyes..

- No lies...

- We're already married love...

- You're the oxygen that I breathe...

- Not a dove...

- We love to breed not in need...

- Father and grandfather you'll be...

- It'll be easier for you and me...

- No conspiracy...

- Viking shield...

- Wood hill...

- Our utmost feel...

- You told me about salt being an ancestral portuguese respect for a fight act...

- Know that I love you as a fact...

- People say that we aren't married at all...

- They don't know about our nature's call...

- How we love make...

- Nothing at stake...

- We swim together in salty waters of ever...

- Most of the times when I teach...

- Our together feelings are by my side...

- Deep inside our reach...

- Not waiting for any ride...

- We're what we're...

- Simple, not toying with any star...

- Illusions project...

- Social networks pact...

- It's our pace...

- When I you embrace...

- What can I say to you?

- Since I've met you, instantly felt for you...

- You're never blue...

- Always something new...

- Brought us oranges today from the local market...

- It was there that us started...

- You and me, my soul...

- Always true...

- Hating gold...

- Not believing on what people told...

- You're always quite good...

- Never ache for food...

- Never spoil our mood...

- Sometimes you carry me on your back...

- Us together being more than a wolfpack...

- Inside our fight...

- Not being bright...

- We're light...

- During the night...

- Our bodies together move...

- Synced as one...

- Into the groove...

- Having fun in the Louvre...

- In our early womb...

- Nature's mouth...

- Blab shout...

- There're deadmen voting...

- To world's economy pumping...

- In battleship hills...

- Living men dumping...

- No thrills...

- My Man, your hair...

- Brunette for you being...

- Our love sphere...

- Not sightseeing...

- People never know...

- Which side the wind does blow...

- It's literally impossible for me to not be merged with you...




- You always tell me this inside our kiss:

"A screw is useful for a crew"

"A nail is what we'll always need to create a seed"

- I know that your family is you and me...

- Climbing down Hieronymus masterpiece...

- Dante's writings are way further please...

- You're perfect my Man...

- No need for memory ram...

- Gigabyte...

- With or without sprite...

- You lure me with popcorn...

- Even when I'm blowing a viking's horn...

- In the flat field...

- Being your maiden shield...

- Forever be...

- You and me...

- There's that book where Pessoa was pupil and Crowley master...

- Fernando will always be more than a Portuguese disaster...

- Fake suicide...

- We're each other's ride having in us pride...

- I'll be your Brod, Max...

- Without a battle axe...

- Kafka ain't thee...

- Franz wrote German for free...

- What do I know?

- That we're no post show...

- Your art being me...

- It's our heart melting together forever...

- Everybody can see...

- I always have our lucky dime...

- We're always strong and fine...

- Cooked you rice...

- Just play with me dice...

- My love, Christmas is coming...

- Planet Blue's itself in a new state forming...

- It's true that you always told me that I was your masterpiece...

- Never asking please...

- I'm Danish and you're Portuguese...

- World citizen...

- Not London or Great Britain...

- The prettiest city in the world...

- World history toll...

- My love once again...

- There's table bread...

- Without stain...

- My daughter told me that together we must stand...

- We never knee bend...

- I know my furthest passion...

- Our merged heart ain't glue...

- Neither fashion...

- Is always turning itself into something new...

- Love you and you know...

- That towards our delightful garden we must go...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina