Sunday, November 1, 2020

A structure emotional speech from my love Isabel to me



- My Man, let's Google up...
- 1st November ain't rock, but pop...
- Green fields...
- Climbing grass...
- Valley hills...
- Working class...
- I know that...
- You'll marry me being fact...
- Wearing my Cossack coat...
- I swear to you...
- No oath...
- Goetia brand new...
- Ghouls are powerless fiends...
- Vampires are inside rings...
- My blonde hair...
- Know that you love Medusa's atmosphere...
- Let's walk down the river...
- We ain't got no fever...
- You are always in between speeches to me...
- Love thee...
- You're a wide sea...
- Our life's apply...
- Is our supply...
- Moving in...
- Pure green...
- Teacher be...
- You and me...
- Feelings inside our cave...
- I'll thee shave...
- Love to do this...
- While you my hair kiss...
- There's our biological tree...
- For free...
- Inner me...
- Inner thee...
- Loki has one eye...
- You know that this is no lie...
- Evil told...
- We embrace each other during the cold...
- I know that you always wear the necklace that I gave you...
- Full of magic being brand new...
- The city where you were born...
- Prettiest than its own form...
- My eyes are yours for the take...
- Blue as the sky...
- Mirroring our lake...
- We both fly high...
- Riding life's carrousel...
- You always tell me that I'm your belle...
- Not a framed portrait...
- Neither soon nor late...
- Train stream...
- Our railways reality dream...
- It was there that we both reached Nirvana...
- While visioning an iguana...
- My daughter told me that we are the coolest in the wide world...
- Told her that we're searching rainbow's gold...
- Stylish we're...
- I know my Man...
- Neither away nor far...
- You hate mysteries with or without a pen...
- I know that my heart belongs to you...
- You once told me this:
"No faerietales told while being bold"
"Data process while playing chess"
"Light storm without watching worm"
- Being your honey bee without glue...
- You're my king...
- Wear your ring...
- I'm your queen...
- The rest isn't inside a dream...
- Hosting information...
- Pagan nation...
- Emotion pure...
- We endure...
- I was struck by our ancestor's memories today...
- I know that you with me pray...
- Memories aren't the afternoon breeze...
- In our room...
- We each other please...
- No doom...
- Only fandom lure by the sea shore...
- Sometimes people say to me that we paint each other for free...
- Melting inside thee and me...
- Rockets fly...
- Real high...
- By and down...
- Love our small kingdom crown...
- Words in paper written...
- Thoughts about a simple kitten...
- Love to put gel on your hair...
- My finger's sphere...
- You wear my coat...
- Our love boat...
- I wear your jeans...
- By all means...
- We walk silently as the wind...
- Eating candies mint...
- Vintage stuff we hate...
- Modern colloquial fish bait...
- Copenhagen...
- Not caring about Nina Hagen...
- Mage to be...
- The school...
- Magus roaming the sea...
- Acting cool...
- When I'm not with you...
- Feel a bit blue...
- Always record your speech...
- When I do teach...
- People actually think that you're one hundred men...
- I know that you're only one with a pen...
- You're the love of my life...
- No cookie spice...
- But what can I say?
- That it ain't May?
- There's the cave chain...
- Plato's to blame...
- Sean's gone...
- Connery without a gun...
- What to think?
- Morning's ink...
- A character in Arthur's Camelot...
- Why not?
- Pied piper song...
- Hamlin's Tom...
- Everything moves inside my heart...
- Not state of art...
- Just us together...
- Forever and ever...
- Being free handy...
- While you give me candy...
- When I'm away take care of our home...
- Not Nero's Rome...
- There are our written books there...
- Artworks based on your looks...
- Fish and hooks...
- Japanese culture comes from a Portuguese vulture...
- Your countrymen arrived there first...
- Discovered Australia...
- No curse...
- Its paraphernalia...
- English media tell of Captain Cook...
- Kangurus were firstly seen by your ancestors without a scream...
- Not a dream...
- Proud to be your shield maiden...
- We're heathen pagan...
- Love to see the vast cosmos by your eyes...
- My ears grabbing no lies...
- I know that international artists know that I'm your queen...
- For real...
- Major spleen...

- Ideal...
- Today your mind is somewhere my love...
- I can feel it in the wings of a dove...
- Can't wait to be with you today...
- No theater play...
- Just you and me fusing in each other as pure clay...
- Love you and you do know...
- Married we already are...
- You're my unique rainbow...
- Nurturing our inner star...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina