Wednesday, March 29, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, just like Isabella...

- Rain doesn't fall...

- Our umbrella...

- Be my wonderwall...

- Our marriage time...

- Signed paper when you're mine...

- Circled by cat and dog...

- Not by the eyes of God...

- Voyeuristic mood...

- Like we both should...

- Deep into the wood...

- Fire is our mood...

- Sparkle the light...

- Hold me tight...

- During day and night...

- Velvet dress...

- Don't you dare to play chess...

- In dreams there's no song...

- Know that I'm thy bomb...

- Bizarrely think I...

- No lie...

- On top...

- Body does pop...

- Electro shock...

- Status punk rock...

- Most of the times curtains open I...

- Want to vision the world outside a lie...

- Dare not to forget our ring...

- Love when you flowers to me bring...

- Stage makes me sing...

- Beauty lies in the eye...

- With you eternally I do sigh...

- Beating chest...

- Forgetting about the rest...

- Sometimes you tell me that I'm the best...

- Walking in the streets with you...

- Nothing new...

- All is poetry and all is true...

- Loving me is loving you...

- No fiction lore...

- When I want you more...

- Sometimes feel I sore...

- Near the beach...

- Priest don't preach...

- Sand by our feet...

- Cuddling me sweet...

- Feel you deep...

- Emotional morning ship...

- Dusk colorful do I keep...

- Microphone makes me sweat...

- Stay I near our cat...

- Melting tongues...

- With plums...

- By the couch...

- Kitchen's pouch...

- Cookies on my belly...

- Wasting no jelly...

- You know my love...

- Love story always above...

- Today's blonde hair...

- When I want you everywhere...

- Emotional perfume...

- Putting me again in the moon...

- Don't want to descend that soon...

- Position number 2...

- Fork and spoon...

- Only me and you...

- Surely will we ourselves together hold...

- Do know that we'll never be cold...

- Tell me that Nathan you're not...

- Jeffries ain't your stage shot...

- Again feel myself hot...

- More than a blow...

- Do know...

- That we're more than a show...

- Love me do...

- Nothing new...

- Eternally loving you...

- Something completely true...


No comments:

Post a Comment