Friday, March 17, 2023

A direct love speech from Laura to our shared heart

 


- Man, do know... 
- Tonight's rain show... 
- Where storm does grow... 
- Enter directly inside me... 
- Release our together majesty... 
- Patagonia: Land of fire...
- Time bearing no lyre... 
- Anyway.. 
- No Spanish say... 
- Only today... 
- Do know that we both can do... 
- Something completely new... 
- Let's move the discotheque... 
- Anarchy is no treasure met... 
- Drinks with ice cubes do form... 
- New love norm... 
- You know that... 
- Think I not... 
- Utterly fact... 
- About colourless day hot... 
- Buenos Aires as a birthplace... 
- Land of no shoe gaze... 
- Glancing Maradona's pace... 
- Tell me again... 
- No football game... 
- Messi's to blame... 
- Shout I thy name... 
- Being you my membrane... 
- Make-up by my face... 
- Loose I thy shoelace... 
- Me you must embrace... 
- Water being no maze... 
- There's my new tattoo... 
- Body becoming every single day new... 
- Not only because of you... 
- Together we belong... 
- Not inside some dismay song... 
- Where solar system is never gone... 
- Think I... 
- Dreams definitely do pry... 
- Fields us awake... 
- By our lake... 
- Feel owls that really don't fly... 
- Spaceships that are real high... 
- There's Twin Peaks sigh... 
- Laura being I... 
- Where river meets ocean... 
- No lie... 
- There's our love potion... 
- Gathering hands in motion... 
- Sometimes... 
- Minutes do chimes... 
- Senses make us return... 
- Towards place of an early song... 
- Mutter me dragon's place... 
- Where spot us amaze... 
- Hanging garden us delight... 
- Make me feel eternally bright... 
- Holding you real tight... 
- During day and night... 
- Remember must we... 
- Solo's pace ain't fleeting energy... 
- Feel more than a beating heart inside my chest... 
- Do know that I can really do... 
- Near river's test... 
- Cause together we're the best... 
- Something between me and you... 



No comments:

Post a Comment