Saturday, March 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine...

- Feel today lazy...

- Drive me you must crazy...

- Need cocktail with lime...

- Most of the times do know...

- Wind does us blow...

- It's in what we both do...

- Unique and true...

- Feel not asleep...

- Move me deep...

- Through plane or ship...

- Feelings move us...

- By train or by bus...

- Wearing thy jeans...

- By all means...

- Into you and into me...

- Pumping solar energy...

- Being inside Blondie's state...

- Exactly like it was in our first date...

- Lips quickly move...

- Time's mood...

- Early food...

- There's no inner spell...

- Grabbing we water from the well...

- Legs that steady move....

- No bizarre look...

- Like they should...

- Staring us both at the window open...

- While opening a new chapter's book...

- Breeze deliver us glam...

- Almost like a ghost...

- Suddenly we toast...

- Sheets being our host...

- Food does roast...

- Like a clockwork new hour start...

- Desire never makes us fall apart...

- No wig wear I...

- Hair does sigh...

- By your shoulder...

- Oxygen by my chest...

- Being us together the best...

- Feeling myself  bolder.. . 

- Tell me that you love me part 7...

- Arms as Paradise where Eden is Heaven...

- Wand electricity does produce...

- Know that I'm more than thy muse...

- Babylon does us awake...

- There's our shadow being inside a phenomenal shape...

- Saturday night does come...

- Be my Sunday's morning sun...

- Love feeding on you...

- Always something new...

- Biting thy neck...

- Makes me feel...

- No sensation deck...

- Morning tree hill...

- Want you to be my Superman...

- Thy Lois Lane...

- Sharing state's jam...

- Dusk will not us tame...

- Pillow doesn't us awake...

- Am thy ocean, thy lake...

- Throughout limitlessness lines...

- No parody rhymes...

- Want you to be my ice-cream...

- Not inside some cheerful dream...

- Feel tongue's aroused...

- When I'm without my blouse...

- Again wanna feel you in me...

- Missionary empathy...

- Kama Sutra's telepathy...

- Love me eternally you must...

- Bodies ain't only kind...

- They're lust...

- In and out of our mind...

- One more time inside me we together go...

- With 6 in a row...



No comments:

Post a Comment