Saturday, March 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Daria to our shared heart

 


- Man, Amber does me say...

- Loving you any God given way...

- Entering in...

- Inside colorful spin...

- Hair does me move...

- Like it should...

- Being she my Princess...

- Love of ours ain't evolutionary excess...

- Think I not by your side...

- More than a joyful ride...

- Do know that...

- Morning us kept...

- Dancing with you with no hat...

- Surely It's...

- Eternal bliss...

- Being thy miss...

- Color flag is Portuguese...

- By Porto's city...

- The 3 of us...

- Feel divinely pretty...

- By the bus...

- Delightful free...

- Sharing each other's energy...

- In and out of our brain...

- No need to spell a name...

- Make me feel just...

- Question of wanderlust...

- Being we cherry must...

- Tongue does bliss...

- More than a tamed kiss...

- Open again my heart...

- Let's be a new morning start...

- Do know...

- Surely time does flow...

- Eyes me move...

- Colorful true...

- Like they should...

- Clothes being left aside....

- Where storm does glide...

- Spring does come...

- Nature being our zone...

- Inside our love song....

- Tell me that you love me...

- Not only structural bone...

- Where ocean becomes the sea...

- Never we being alone...

- Heart does beat...

- Call me more than sweet...

- Movie does us call...

- Being thy wonderwall...

- Again into me...

- Not only energy...

- Counting until 3...

- Where I want us to be...

- Surely am more than thy honey bee...

- Lips that do move into you and me...

- Drinking port wine...

- Feeling energetic and fine...

- Want thy shadow to be...

- No need for poetry...

- Teach me Portuguese...

- Hate saying "please"...

- Want to understand French...

- There's our romance...

- English is not a random wish...

- Spanish me freeze...

- Italian clearly us seize...

- Europe of old to us do smile...

- Where our storm does glide...

- Amber again caress me and you...

- Something unique and true...

- Feline instinct...

- River turns us mint...

- Word to us do say...

- Loving me and you every single day...

- Hold body of mine..

- Be my superhero fine..

- Clearly do I know...

- That our united heart will be...

- Random show...

- That place where river meets the sea...



No comments:

Post a Comment