Tuesday, March 14, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, do know... 

- No solar energy show... 

- Together we do glow... 

- Play that sound... 

- We go round and round... 

- Back in 90's theme... 

- Not inside any dream... 

- Song from Depeche Mode... 

- Not a curricular code... 

- Come on with me.. 

- Release energy... 

- Tom Waits makes me feel... 

- Running up that hill... 

- By our room... 

- Awake not soon... 

- Feeding the moon... 

- Tell me again... 

- Love shared name... 

- Wanna feel ourselves tame... 

- Fandom don't want to unveil... 

- By the sea we together sail... 

- No enigma want I...

- Vultures always cry...

- Hour of the wolf.. 

- Each other's engulf... 

- Circle me... 

- Surely I'm more than thy honey bee... 

- Absinthe makes me sweat... 

- Treasure time does us kept... 

- Into 80's without rhyme... 

- Collateral pleasure time... 

- Walking in thy shoes... 

- Nothing ain't blues...

- Let's paint the sky today... 

- Don't care about what people say... 

- Social networks never me dare... 

- Together we're everywhere... 

- Like that Ally McBeal's episode... 

- Being guided by a storm code... 

- Dancing with Barry White... 

- More than an insight... 

- Dreaming about a flying circus... 

- Monty Python's locus... 

- Carnivale does stand... 

- Light and shadow never does end... 

- Press pause... 

- Just because... 

- Kiss me time 1...

- Let's stare together at the sun... 

- Time again to child be... 

- Melting you inside me... 

- Not that Lars Von Trier's picture motion... 

- Curious body lotion.. 

- By the shower... 

- Caring not about any loose hour... 

- Packing more than a flower... 

- All the gel hair... 

- Suddenly bumped everywhere... 

- Water doesn't leak... 

- There's an emotional peak... 

- Never do we know... 

- Major storm does blow... 

- Taking more than a ride... 

- Words by our side... 

- Together we glide...

- Flying high... 

- Always do we try... 

- No need for any sigh... 

- Hate pink's lingerie... 

- Vanity ain't reality..

- Embracing Porto's land..

- Don't care about any leisurely end... 

- Grabbing hands... 

- No loose ends... 

- Concert's majestic... 

- Tapes written by hand.. 

- In thy direction do I bend...

No comments:

Post a Comment