Tuesday, March 21, 2023

A solid direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Man, need not to yell... 

- Kiss me and do tell... 

- Whisper our name... 

- Together we're tame... 

- Not inside ice... 

- There's fire within... 

- Volcano is nice

- You know what I mean... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Tongue's to blame.. 

- Shadow doesn't us keep...

- Inside our stellar ship... 

- Moving us deep... 

- Into our heart... 

- Quickly put a smile on my face...

- There's the start... 

- Me again embrace.. 

- Pumping chest... 

- Oxygen's test... 

- Nature us embrace... 

- There's our eternal pace... 

- Most of the times...

- Reels are sleepy chimes...

- Caress my hair... 

- Move us everywhere... 

- Blanket makes us fall... 

- Licking a wonder wall... 

- More than 3 minutes lore... 

- Tantrism ain't no bore... 

- Eyes of mine does call... 

- Don't care about a lousy mall... 

- Surely we won't fall down...

- Time is essence frown... 

- Not only dance we must... 

- Be to me just... 

- Lose no sorrow... 

- No time to borrow... 

- Inside the wings of a bird... 

- Dreams curve.. 

- Squirrels do mean... 

- Nuts spleen... 

- By the eyes of a bat... 

- Nurturing with the fangs of a cat... 

- Straight within... 

- Pace splintered cream... 

- Into me... 

- Collaterally... 

- Into you... 

- No color blue... 

- Opening the door... 

- No broken floor... 

- Chemistry is lure... 

- By the elevator blonde being... 

- Inside wings of spring... 

- Color my face... 

- No need for storm's race... 

- 100th time again... 

- Sugar and honey... 

- Not really lame... 

- Call me more than bunny... 

- Day isn't coming apart... 

- Again must we start... 

- No empty shells part... 

- Cupid day's sun... 

- Arrow and bone... 

- Majestically...

- Only you and me... 

- Mentioning our name time 2...

- There's always me and you... 

- Within a Potter's scene... 

- Outside Harry's dream... 

- Hold my hand... 

- We must bend... 

- Politics aside... 

- World definitely being our insane ride... 

- Release you must... 

- Not all time being a question of lust... 

- Lips that do move... 

- They can and they should... 

- Nurture desire's mood... 

- From left to right... 

- There's our emotional might... 

- Hold me tight..




No comments:

Post a Comment