Friday, March 31, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 

 

- My Man, you know it's true...

- Absolutely loving you...

- Science bridge...

- Loosing our kiss...

- Again the song...

- When we're together alone...

- Don't wanna be a solo movie queen...

- But thy ballerina's spin...

- Grab hands of mine...

- Caress me with time...

- By the cube...

- Pizza's move...

- Wearing thy favorite dress...

- Majestically...

- Words like pieces of chess...

- Strong energy...

- Pure heaven...

- Seed number 7...

- Feel my chest...

- No need for any test...

- Together we're the best...

- There's no rest...

- Feelings need no test...

- Let us both spice...

- Being we eternally nice...

- Remember I fievel picture motion...

- Not only some random love potion...

- Make me feel...

- Like one tree hill...

- Needing no lingerie...

- Do know that you definitely love me...

- Color that me does suit...

- Being thy only sweet fruit...

- Always you me tell: 

"Legs as silk pure"

"Nipples as loose cure" 

- More than thy belle...

- Grabbing thy heart today...

- Joyfully we do play...

- Hair of mine...

- Always we being both prime...

- Mention me more than our shared heart...

- No loose depart...

- Definitely I know...

- Lips as our show...

- Hips of mine do glow...

- Spring does come...

- Together we having fun...

- Not only near the sun...

- Listening to the rain...

- No need for any kind of human game...

- Thy hands within action...

- No left or right direction...

- We're bound passion...

- Caring not about fashion...

- Latin as a way of life...

- Share we more than a piece of cake's slice...

- Love me you must...

- Together we're more than lust...


No comments:

Post a Comment