Friday, March 17, 2023

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart

 


- Man, make me not forget... 

- Acting we both as fact... 

- Where stillness is intact... 

- There's our heart..

- Making no belief... 

- Play we no part..

- Care I not about Mr grief... 

- Joyously smile I at you... 

- There's wine red... 

- Something new... 

- Not that bad... 

- Put a smile in me... 

- Release our feelings anarchy... 

- Melt me inside thee... 

- Europe of old does us keep... 

- Cause we lost our alien ship... 

- Language need I to learn.. 

- In order to all words burn... 

- Feelings move no empty zone... 

- When we rewatch Cronenberg's Videodrome... 

- Caring not about our visceral phone... 

- Wind through our lungs run... 

- Thy jacket being my only sun... 

- Amnesia moment again... 

- Do know about our name... 

- Suddenly The Last Of Us pop.. 

- TV series top... 

- Back into 1883...

- Where I'm you and you're me... 

- Drifting towards 1923...

- Ranch's symmetry... 

- There's our vast ocean and our deep sea... 

- Moving into our bodies electricity... 

- No need for telepathy... 

- There's the bloody date... 

- Can't remember new state... 

- President talks about some drone... 

- Outside a storm song... 

- Don't care... 

- Wanna feel our atmosphere... 

- Portland's evening routine... 

- Joy is everywhere... 

- Us making reality dream... 

- Black hair of mine does you move... 

- Like it should... 

- Eternally being I thy mood...

- Cherry being good food...

- Do know that cats towards us sometimes talk... 

- When we share our nightly walk... 

- Kyle, Selina being I... 

- No sigh... 

- Remember Michelle

- Not Tinkerbell... 

- Batman's automobile... 

- Confuse me not... 

- Together we're the real deal... 

- Spring makes me feel hot... 

- Joker's got no spine's heal... 

- Grab us a new drink... 

- Ice surely doesn't think... 

- Tell me again... 

- Let us be spoiled ink... 

- About no need to have a name... 

- Definitely loosing ourselves everywhere... 

- Nurturing earthly biosphere... 

- Inside my belly... 

- Feeling we merry... 

- There's our song... 

- Poem's ravaging along... 

- Into heart's core... 

- Know that I love you more... 

- Mention me not... 

- Want I no blink shot...



No comments:

Post a Comment