Sunday, March 26, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, there's our nature's call...

- Feelings being our wonderwall...

- Always by our side...

- Spring leaves with us ride...

- Movie "her" deranging me and you...

- Something that simply ain't true...

- Holding I your heart in my hand right...

- During times light...

- Hair moves from blonde to black...

- There's our love cards deck...

- Naturally...

- Moving you into me...

- Paradise never does fade...

- We're each other's shade...

- Flowers that I dearly hold...

- Roses for the cold...

- Do know...

- There's no TV show...

- When we together grow...

- Know that it's bloody war time...

- Do know that you're only mine...

- Structuring our DNA...

- During night and day...

- Lips does move...

- Dialogue being groove...

- Caring not about Plato's cave...

- We're each other's slave...

- Sometimes write I with thy pen...

- Do know that I can...

- Insert it with glam...

- Forest does us tell...

- Trees move no spell...

- Fauna mention you me as thy only belle...

- No stage break...

- We each other's shake...

- Feel your fingertips writing in my legs...

- Love poem never begs...

- Hold I your head...

- By our bed...

- Hold me one more time...

- Together we're pure prime...

- Nietzsche's Ecce Homo do I seek...

- By turnaround peak...

- Kitchen table does move...

- Me and you...

- Doing what we should...

- Fridge not having our food...

- Kiss me times 2...

- My mood...

- You know that I truly love you...


No comments:

Post a Comment