Thursday, February 23, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, clearly must I state... 

- Together we're never late... 

- Not only yesterday... 

- Thought not about a single say... 

- Birthday time... 

- Child of mine... 

- Everything being cuddly and fine... 

- Drinking sugar with lime... 

- Walking with you... 

- Singularity is true... 

- Whatever we do... 

- Strange kind of love... 

- Being new... 

- Like it should... 

- Kiss you times 4...

- No mythology when I enter your door... 

- Shaman of lore... 

- Banging shapes forever more... 

- Holy ghost does dwell... 

- Know that I'm more than thy Belle... 

- Say that you love me... 

- Behold I our ensemble majesty...

- Not at some fight club... 

- We actually bend dub... 

- Book with us does stand... 

- Exhibition without end... 

- Want to dance again with thee... 

- Sharing more than one another's anatomy... 

- Me call you must... 

- Be my February's lust... 

- Don't wanna think about any movie's Lynch... 

- Feel you inch upon inch... 

- There's Isabella Rosselini inside a Tindersticks song... 

- Me and you by house alone... 

- Shutting our eyes... 

- Bodies do storm... 

- Tricking sighs... 

- Know that you do me show... 

- Trees forever grow... 

- By Porto is that fountain.... 

- Not Jodorowsky's holy mountain... 

- Forget I again the book... 

- Blindfolded look... 

- Lips of mine to you I move... 

- Because they should... 

- Time of peace to be... 

- Hate geometry... 

- Maths make me not forget... 

- Inside a fact... 

- About our first pet... 

- Devotional act... 

- Loving you intact... 

- Song that again does tune me... 

- Beholding the wide sea... 

- Feet of mine by thy mouth... 

- No words shout... 

- Do know and taste... 

- Bin's paste... 

- Most of the times think I... 

- February with me lie... 

- Not only show's vacation... 

- Poetry as nation... 

- With you inside thy birth city... 

- Feel myself even more pretty... 

- Know that I'm thy Queen... 

- No need to scream... 

- Be my eternal king... 

- Make me forever spin... 

- Together we do shape... 

- Being good is being awake... 

- Make me shake... 

- Tongue of mine... 

- Between lips of thyne... 

- Holding thy hair... 

- Everywhere...





No comments:

Post a Comment