Thursday, February 23, 2023

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- Man, me and you... 

- Not something real new... 

- Goa's standard trance... 

- Our love romance... 

- Sometimes do know... 

- That behind you and me... 

- Magic ain't sorcery... 

- Trying to capture Portuguese culture again... 

- India is to blame... 

- Bloody empire does sleep... 

- Me and you go deep... 

- Kiss me not only one time... 

- Together we're prime... 

- In Scientology... 

- Do I believe... 

- No wizardry... 

- Our urge need... 

- Fire does us feed... 

- Tell me again... 

- Loving you ain't fame... 

- No need to talk... 

- Together we walk... 

- Dress that puts me in shape again... 

- No need for any name... 

- Remember I... 

- No need to lie... 

- Flowers do sigh... 

- More than us being a pack... 

- Nothing does us lack... 

- Again start we must... 

- Being to you real just... 

- Dancing by the balcony... 

- Tattoo in between you and me... 

- Distance miles do say... 

- Western is definitely away... 

- Do know that me and you... 

- Rocky Mountains of true... 

- Love me do... 

- My hat on thy head... 

- When you carry me to our bed... 

- Feel a bit mad... 

- Don't wanna know... 

- Together we're more than an epic glow... 

- Lips of mine do move... 

- No food...

- Love's mood... 

- Tell me again... 

- Heart does us tame... 

- Think I not... 

- Room is hot... 

- Pillow doesn't talk... 

- Be my elevator move... 

- More than a walk... 

- Like we both should... 

- Me levitate... 

- There's our human shape... 

- Never we coming late... 

- Tongue's mate... 

- Rock does smile times 2...

- Forever me and you... 

- Make me feel... 

- Thy morning heal... 

- Play our song... 

- No fire's bomb... 

- Eyes of me... 

- Where fire ain't for free... 

- Care not about the pill... 

- Let's be the real deal... 

- Room does us suit... 

- Share with me... 

- More than solid fruit... 

- Repent spree... 

- Do know and do care... 

- Jumping not elsewhere... 

- Hold my left hand... 

- Time doesn't bend..

- Light us shake... 

- Nosferatu's shape..

- With me you must always come... 

- Joyfully... 

- Ethereal love storm.. 

- When I give you... 

- Something new... 

- And you give me... 

- Eternal energy...


No comments:

Post a Comment