Thursday, February 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Daria to my liquid heart

 


- Man, storm does flow... 

- There... 

- Light does glow... 

- Here... 

- Crowley's thought... 

- Kinda forgot... 

- Horus eye... 

- Need to feel high... 

- Fruit to eat... 

- To me be sweet... 

- Let's together go deep... 

- By the sea... 

- You and me... 

- Encephalopathy... 

- Legs do move... 

- Be my earliest food... 

- Marquis de Sade does state... 

- Alcove Goddess... 

- Never late... 

- Surely no mess... 

- Venus in Furs... 

- Sacher Masoch cures... 

- Elizium does us call... 

- There's beauty by the wall... 

- "Listen,little man" is being read... 

- World ain't sad... 

- Let's go jump into our bed... 

- Awaits us heaven... 

- Want to feel 7...

- By Pessoa's land... 

- Where the world does stand... 

- Definitely understand want I... 

- Where ocean does lie... 

- Give me more... 

- Lips chore...

- By the floor... 

- Unopened door... 

- Gate's shore... 

- Love of my life... 

- Cake we do slice... 

- Flames ain't ice... 

- Make me come twice... 

- Roll again the dice...

- Being inside a movie... 

- Feel Laura's state groovy... 

- Don't care I about owls... 

- Rorschach test us calls... 

- Bliss tongue... 

- When secrets aren't upon... 

- Bellybutton like jelly... 

- Make me feel merry... 

- Desire's cherry... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Do know... 

- Nipples are fine... 

- Endless virtuosity show... 

- Math makes us become... 

- 2 as 1...

- Like Moon and Sun... 

- Not that soon... 

- There's more than 1 Moon... 

- Colliding with the Sun... 

- When we're having fun... 

- Majestic words to take... 

- Bodies of ours that do shake... 

- Keep me awake... 

- Wilhelm Reich boomerang thought... 

- Know that together we're hot... 

- Let me add number 7...

- You and me in heaven... 

- Vision does stand... 

- Rock and roll... 

- Never does it end... 

- Our call... 

- Reading a Lovecraft's tale... 

- We do exhale... 

- Lautreamont tell us about Maldoror... 

- Forever more... 

- Antonin Artaud does display... 

- Us inside a say... 

- Don't want to go away... 

- Together we do stay... 

- Not only at bay... 

- Discotheque makes us drum... 

- There's only one sun..

- Astronomer to be..

- Releasing planet's energy.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment