Thursday, February 23, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine... 

- Canal's prime... 

- Venice's being fine... 

- Masks do chime... 

- There's the dress.. 

- Believe we in excess... 

- Contemporary human chess... 

- Into thy arms... 

- Do I come... 

- No false charms... 

- Masks always gone... 

- There's our eternal song... 

- Do know that I'm thy bomb... 

- City Byzantine... 

- Padua's being also fine... 

- No dream... 

- Mum does me tell... 

"There's his spell... " 

- Grabbing thy hand right... 

- Holding you tight... 

- Moving us towards shadows and light... 

- Like being inside a random erotic book...

- Hold me tight...

- When you give me that look... 

- By kitchen we never cook... 

- Climb I a chair... 

- Thee I double dare... 

- Kiss me you must...

- Everywhere... 

- Different than everything... 

- Be just... 

- Together we do sing... 

- Don't care about what time will to us bring...

- Painting by our house... 

- No need for me to wear any blouse... 

- Bloody hate Mickey Mouse... 

- Passing through the streets with you again... 

- Color me aflame.... 

- Do know... 

- Finger is not some random show... 

- Pretend want I not... 

- By our room... 

- All is clean... 

- Not that soon... 

- Memento's theme... 

- All is hot... 

- Together we do spin... 

- Worth more than a shot... 

- Fly me to the moon... 

- Always you me tell:

"Hey love, there's no spell" 

- Stare I at you... 

- Languidly... 

- Words of true... 

- Dreams inside reality... 

- Forever be with me... 

- Gondola makes us move... 

- Eternally we should... 

- Thrive our mood... 

- Feel my blonde hair... 

- Stripping you bare... 

- More than a sound... 

- We're what we together found... 

- Picture us again... 

- Blessed feel I.. 

- No lie... 

- Being thy dame... 

- Carnival does still stand... 

- Let's listen to that indie band... 

- Do know that marry we must... 

- Because is just... 

- Going forth and back... 

- River us pack... 

- Near you... 

- Shallowness ain't true... 

- Definitely feel I... 

- Where ocean waters us sigh... 

- Chapel by the sea... 

- Portuguese name to be... 

- Inspiration ain't our only energy... 

- Come again... 

- No need for us to grab fame... 



No comments:

Post a Comment