Monday, February 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina into our shared heart

 


- My Man, let's try...

- Kisses ain't dry...

- Sometimes without faint light...

- Love is bright...

- Surely do I know...

- Latin speech does glow...

- Wherever we both go...

- Hands that move...

- Like they should...

- Spice my mood...

- Come on again...

- Treasury is mutiny's flame...

- Pillow's chance...

- Definitely our romance...

- Be just...

- Everything is a must...

- Drink with ice glass...

- Our together masterclass...

- Sparrow does fly...

- Take me real high...

- Where oceans never cry...

- Know about jealousy...

- You and me...

- Cyrillic to learn...

- Words do mute...

- Letter doesn't burn...

- Be to me cute...

- Writing after love inside a paper white...

- Is a wonder sight...

- Street full of neon signs..

- Bodies aren't minds...

- Wearing thy jeans..

- Soft scenes..

- Input softcore..

- When we close the door..

- Bed and its sheets...

- Flannel call us sweets...

- Kiss me not only today...

- Maya asks us to pray...

- Kali does say...

- Again we walk upon...

- Banging zone...

- Mouth with chewing gum..

- All night us having fun...

- Tonight let's move deep...

- All I want...

- Call me more than sweet...

- Forget a font...

- Describe my latex dress...

- Color pink chess...

- Me impress...

- Without making a mess...

- Hold my blonde hair...

- In the nightly atmosphere...

- Try I to learn with you Portuguese...

- While eating a crumb of cheese...

- Different is everything...

- Love letters don't sing...

- Everything that we both bring...

- Shirt makes me sweat...

- Feel as a cat...

- Wanna reach again the sky...

- Stuttering real high...

- Flowers by our bed...

- Roses floating lustful red...

- Do know that we both can...

- Use all world's glam...

- Want to cook something for me and you...

- Eternally true...

- When kitchen is clean and new...

- Take me in your arms...

- Bellybutton does speed...

- No need for fire alarms...

- Dire feed...

- Visioning thy charms...

- More than one more time...

- Tell me that you're mine...

- Wanna feel you real fine...

- Always you this to me say: 

"It's in the white of the eyes" 

"Truth never lies" 

- No need for childish play...

- It's our simplest way...




No comments:

Post a Comment