Saturday, February 11, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, say that you do...

- Kimono ain't blue...

- Again true...

- Definitely new...

- Dadaist speech...

- Be our unique reach...

- Thoughts to be forever left alone...

- Loving you till the bone...

- Remember I the beauty contest...

- You game me no rest...

- By candy's store...

- Forgot I the test...

- Wanting always more...

- Portuguese first arriving to Japan...

- Let's us in there big be...

- No entropy...

- Inside you and me...

- Writing always with your pen...

- Going forth and back...

- Centuries do pack...

- Kurosawa's Samurai Seven...

- No heaven....

- Mizoguchi's action not...

- The Story of the Last Chrysanthemums beautifully shot...

- 1939...

- Want you to be mine...

- Flow and stream...

- Everything is actually clean...

- Make not a scene...

- Theater ain't dream...

- Sharing you not...

- Century us caught...

- Because we're...

- Definitely will be...

- Not only a star...

- Source of wizardry...

- Create that spell....

- When Helena Bonham Carter disintegrate...

- Or when David Thewlis suddenly lose shape...

- Kiss me awake...

- Into Australia's Golden Coast...

- Michael Gambon as an ape...

- Divinely we toast...

- Marriage to form...

- Alfonso Cuarón always late...

- Know that you know me...

- No need for any norm...

- More than an utility...

- Near umbrella's zone...

- Kyoto does us dial...

- Tokyo neon to us does smile...

- Must create a new scenery...

- Only to me...

- By our beach...

- Not near the river...

- Instantly we reach...

- Don't want to shiver...

- By the tree of life...

- Cut me the best cake's slice...

- Say I this into thy ear right: 

"Hold me tight" 

"Not only tonight"

"Be more than light" 

"At silk's sight"

"Figure our might"

"Beauty will always be"

"Our together energy" 

"Bodies do become"

"Vessel's never gone"

"Lips of mine again" 

"Thy neck is to blame" 

"Like Gary Oldman thee I bite"

"Because it's right"

"There's our majestic theme" 

"Always by the green" 

"Know that I'm thy queen"

"Where desire does spin"

"Loving you"

"Eternally"

"Only you and me" 

"No sense of blue"


No comments:

Post a Comment