Saturday, February 4, 2023

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- Man, do know...

- Today's no poetry show...

- Into my arms...

- Where me and you do glow..

- Speed thy charms..

- Play that Bryan Ferry's song...

- Thoughts completely gone...

- Lay down by my side...

- Opening my heart...

- Wild start...

- Together we ride...

- Water without glass...

- Presence of mind...

- Definitely having us class...

- Be to me kind...

- With you until the end of the world...

- Nature us call...

- Being not inside some book...

- Stare we at a random star...

- Give me that look...

- Sharing our chocolate bar...

- Hair being red...

- No custom's shed...

- Going a bit back...

- Like being in a dire wolfpack...

- Feel thy lips...

- Kiss my hips...

- Thy shoulder as my pillow...

- Definitely sweet...

- By tree willow...

- Tide's not deep...

- Portuguese ship...

- Let's open times' street...

- Fascination me serve...

- Popping drinks inside a greet...

- No English verb...

- There's body of mine that does float...

- Clérigos tower as our love boat...

- Pumping ourselves up again...

- Sugar me sweet...

- Walking into garden tree...

- Only you and me...

- No fantasy...

- More than an entity...

- Grabbing reality...

- By naked street...

- House of us do keep...

- Room that doesn't fade away...

- No need for some childish say...

- Dance again with me...

- Where cats are free...

- Let's behold again...

- Station train...

- City that does talk...

- Inside our walk...

- Castle never does forget...

- Prince and princess as fact...

- Gazing at the floor...

- Beauty forever more...

- To you do I say:

"No talented pray..." 

- By souls chapel visage...

- Tiles mirage...

- Art of me and you...

- Never we do disintegrate...

- Color us true...

- Not only my shape...

- Create something new...

- Stage does break...

- There's vanity...

- Bend my knee...

- Lost in sorcery...

- Ritual ceremony...

- Hold hands of thee...

- Library never does forget...

- Commands run free...

- Garden us kept...

- Trees being our seed...

- Colors us indeed...

- Need to feed...

- Vacant hour..

- The prettiest flower..

- Orchid's never sour...

- Bonsai as chemistry part..

- No superpower..

- World lost without art...




No comments:

Post a Comment