Thursday, February 9, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart:

 


- My Man, love me so...

- Where everything does glow...

- Flowers are sweet...

- Let's go deep...

- Into the heart...

- Way to start...

- Petals never forlorn...

- Moan I without a thorn...

- Come on and let's go around...

- Play that Cocteau theme...

- When pop becomes dream...

- Twins scene...

- Liz Fraser like a nightingale....

- Never us lost inside some spell...

- Legs of mine...

- Cuddling you fine...

- Do know that everything does change...

- While staying the same...

- Towards me you must always glance...

- Never being lame...

- Remember the scar? 

- Pen by your shoulder...

- Near thy heart...

- Together we're always bolder...

- Don't wanna uphold no mystery...

- My name is thy sea...

- Run into me...

- Siren ain't a honeybee...

- Merge thy lips in mine...

- Lyrically always we understand...

- Worth more than a dime...

- Making out until world's end...

- Do know that towards the show...

- Together we must go...

- Care we not about the snow...

- One more time...

- Six in a row...

- Eternally being you mine...

- Blood that runs in thy left vein...

- Whisper I to you no shame...

- Pause that Tom Waits track..

- Do know that soul's intact..

- Like inside a Lynch picture motion...

- Cover my body with peach lotion...

- Do know that we both can...

- Create joy...

- No spam...

- You boy...

- Me girl...

- Never want to feel myself small...

- By our house holding chopsticks...

- Fork and knife....

- Cut I a pizza's slice...

- Peanuts we share...

- Thee I dare...

- Candy Mon Chéri...

- Ferrero Rocher for free...

- Into you and into me...

- Legs being apart...

- Again we start...

- Engine's tool...

- Together we're delightful cool...

- Create or not.  

- Feel ourselves hot...

- Volcano during winter day...

- Listen to what I to you say...

- Desire is more than child's play...

- Fire launch we must...

- Not only a question of lust...

- Child must learn Portuguese...

- Life must always be ease...

- River inside its rhythm us fold...

- Not where bridge's cold...

- Sheets us cover...

- Maybe we're sober...

- Strange eyes...

- No lies...

- Body does sighs...

- Everything again turn...

- Heat does burn...



No comments:

Post a Comment