Monday, February 27, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart


- My Man, do know... 

- Hair as black as a crow... 

- Simple always is... 

- Having a dialogue with you in Portuguese... 

- Not only my dress... 

- Love is evolutionary excess... 

- Something to behold... 

- Together we never small... 

- More than a lap dance..

- Torrid love romance.. 

- Cookies and milk..

- Skin soft as pure silk... 

- More than a simple song... 

- Time of us never gone... 

- Feelings being our atom bomb... 

- Giving you my hand... 

- Sea without end... 

- No prank... 

- Teeth of mine in thy neck sank... 

- Being thy personal vampire... 

- Time is never that dire... 

- Eating with class... 

- Chopsticks mass... 

- Sushi overpass... 

- Forgot not I... 

- Leggings do sigh.. 

- Climbing house stair... 

- Lust's everywhere... 

- Zip and unzipping... 

- Back's meeting... 

- Surely not our age... 

- Tongue blistering pace... 

- Notice I flowers red... 

- When stare I at our bed... 

- Body turns itself mad... 

- Watching series TV... 

- Dooming no reality... 

- Lost smoke.. 

- Divine entity... 

- No joke... 

- Sailing within our boat... 

- Wearing only thy coat... 

- Colors me awake... 

- United is our shape... 

- Come never late... 

- Nirvana does shake... 

- Artistry never dull... 

- Inside our human call... 

- Together desire we meet... 

- More than cuddle sweet... 

- Vacation ain't simple neat... 

- Ocean waves through legs of mine... 

- Volcano does shine... 

- Hair mutate again... 

- Tattoo I thy name. . 

- Thy shoulder as my pillow... 

- Oak tree willow... 

- Sunrise does call me... 

- Body moves randomly.... 

- Our unique energy... 

- No lethargy... 

- Porto, city of light... 

- Hold me tight... 

- Lingerie new sight... 

- Power with might... 

- Opening the gate... 

- Never really late... 

- Tongue of thee... 

- Our unity... 

- Almost like telepathy... 

- Movements inside anarchy.. 

- Visioning not objects... 

- Listening to our pets... 

- Hold me again... 

- Chest never does blame... 

- Horny become I... 

- Tomorrow ain't today... 

- Hours do fly... 

- Never do we shadow play... 

- Come what may... 

- Make me sway... 

- Feeling again thy kiss... 

- Thighs of mine forever bliss...



No comments:

Post a Comment