Friday, June 2, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra into our shared heart

 


- My Man, me you must tell...

- Not only about Annabel...

- Luring you into our love spell...

- Oh well...

- Do know that I'm thy belle...

- T-shirts do kick..

- Arts again ship...

- Glancing beauty within me...

- Delightfully....

- There's no need for any thunderstorm...

- Always being we newborn...

- Kiss me and let's dance...

- Naked and savage...

- Where streets us ravage...

- Hold me times 1...

- Not only fun...

- There's the sun...

- Chewing us together a mint gum...

- Do know that you always let me know...

- When emotions do blow...

- Yesterday you me told:

"Thy daughter as thy photocopy"

- Felt immediately fierce and bold...

- Proud of my light...

- Love you when you do love me...

- Hold me tight...

- Words never remain by the shore...

- Body of mine wants you forever more...

- Literally easy it's...

- Evening as our bliss...

- Always being thy only miss...

- Like that Bowie song...

- Where number 7...

- Puts us in heaven...

- Tell me again...

- Room ain't for fame...

- Me you mustn't tame...

- By the quick lane...

- Listening to night train...

- We're both to blame...

- Learning Portuguese times 2...

- Along you...

- Learning English times 5...

- Want you by my side...

- Be my angel above...

- Deep inside our emotional threshold...

- Let's fill this world with beauty...

- Feelings are always fruity...

- Do know that love me you must...

- More than lust...

- Satin skin is just...

- Product upon product...

- No aqueduct...

- Let's fly 1.000 times more...

- Feet are sore...

- Remembering Wings of Desire...

- Do know that we're each other eternal love pyre...







No comments:

Post a Comment