Friday, June 2, 2023

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, don't you even try...

- Staring at another girl...

- It'll be thy fall...

- With you time's always nigh...

- In the land of Samurai...

- Where culture makes us sigh...

- Salt behind our back...

- Coffee inside no sack...

- We as more than a pack...

- Sugar me sweet...

- Kiss me deep...

- Don't care I about Yin or Yang...

- Or even The Big Bang...

- Do know that always must be...

- Me as thy miss...

- Sea's energy...

- Not only a kiss...

- You know...

- There's no show...

- Love me glow...

- Throughout the library...

- Feel our shared energy...

- Into you and into me...

- Pieces of a frame...

- Me as thy only dame...

- Wanna feel you tame...

- Emotions aren't some wicked game...

- By our room...

- Position spoon...

- Fly me to the moon...

- There's our garden secret...

- When we first met...

- No dream...

- Land of ice-cream...

- Sharpening my sword ..

- Listening to our beating heart...

- Word upon word...

- Colour me green...

- Tea with cream...

- Pages make me sweat...

- It's the binding book...

- Thy stylish look...

- When to me you do cook...

- Sushi ain't only for a while...

- Loving you not only with a smile...

- Thy hand firmly me touch...

- Jeans as a must...

- To me be just...

- Corridor near Pathos door...

- Want you even more...

- All manga's by the floor being...

- By my finger our ring...

- Marriage to behold...

- Love me bold...

- Order to understand...

- Heart of glass...

- Without end...

- Pure class...

- Kyoto and Osaka's shore...

- Want us there...

- No bore...

- Feel my hair...

- Hold me tight...

- Not only with might...

- Maybe it's...

- Definitely it ain't...

- There's our wet kiss...

- When we each other's paint...

- To learn Portuguese again...

- We're to blame...

- Emotions aren't a liquid game...

- Kiss my eyes time 2...

- Want you to me eternally true...

- Art being second place...

- Tying we each other's shoe lace...

- White light ..

- Together we're strength's might...

- Do know that thy only belle am I...

- Care not if people do lie...

- Feel our love real high...

- Island upon island...

- Country without a plan...

- Want us to be...

- Together pure energy...



No comments:

Post a Comment