Sunday, June 11, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love me so...

- Not that many years ago...

- Inside our human breeze...

- Learning language Portuguese...

- No land of "do as you please"...

- Pour me a bit of wine...

- Let's count into 9...

- Make me close my eyes...

- Body of mine do sighs...

- No evening lies...

- Kiss my thighs...

- Do know that thy lips ..

- Can move my hips ..

- Deliciously sweets...

- Sugar me treats...

- Way to go...

- Storm does glow ..

- We by front row...

- Melting like a puppet's snow...

- Into my hands..

- World do stands...

- Do know that...

- There's no stage act...

- Scenario's kept...

- Where oceans met...

- Lips that do create...

- Neither soon, nor late ..

- Kiss me again awake...

- There's our human shape...

- Siouxsie Sioux singing for me and you...

- Not only a melody...

- We're more than each other's identity...

- Hold my hands...

- Do know that by your side world never do ends...

- Not only inside a freakish state sweet...

- Move me deep...

- Tongue's desire fleet...

- Do know that's the bra...

- Where used to be our spa...

- By the pool...

- Call me more than cool...

- Make me drool...

- Saliva makes me feel...

- Morning us do heal...

- Be my sanctuary...

- Form more than our own energy...

- In between you and me...

- Storm does come...

- No morning zone...

- World as a space drome...

- Latin today feel I...

- Oceans and seas by my feet do lie...

- Land of the Rus...

- Where lust is a must...

- Know that blonde hair of mine...

- Give us more than one rhyme...

- Where oceans do chime...

- Not some joke...

- Into my eyes you do poke...

- Feeling you again inside...

- More than some loose ride...

- Where there's Atlantic ocean's tide...

- Inside our sun...

- Fingers of yours being my bubblegum...

- Care we about the moon...

- Not that soon...

- There's more room...

- Move me...

- Not only fantasy...

- Ship's vacancy...

- Child of ours to be...

- Princess by the sea...

- Chapel into you and me...

- Wave upon wave...

- There's me that thee shave...

- Love of my life...

- Be more than my cookie's slice...

- Want us stronger than paradise...

- Being I by on top..

- We're more than a simple cherry's pop..



No comments:

Post a Comment