Friday, June 2, 2023

A direct love speech from Ksenia to our shared heart

 


- My Man, do know...

- Simba does glow...

- Definitely The Lion King...

- Into you and into me he does sing...

- Thought on our last trip...

- Being you to me real sweet...

- Inside our solar spaceship...

- Not only writing Pagan Poetry...

- Us together towards the Infinity ..

- Like you always say: 

"Smooth and free" 

- Joyfully we do play...

- Dancing not only during the day...

- There's our way...

- Do know that this time...

- Hour being prime...

- Grab I thy coat...

- Drinking us wine in a bottle made of oak..

- With you...

- Emotions grow true...

- Magically...

- Where there's eternity...

- By the river...

- Never we shiver...

- Square 1...

- There's setting sun...

- Moon playing the drum...

- One more time tell you towards me:

"Hey you, love thee" 

- Feelings start to form...

- Not only by the dorm...

- There's our norm...

- Dancing time one...

- Hold my body like a bubblegum...

- By the lake...

- Nothing's at stake...

- Do know that you can...

- Lure me not only with your pen...

- Not some stage dream...

- Street with thy name...

- Laura is to blame...

- Jealous being I...

- Into ocean depths never do we lie...

- Poseidon us lure...

- Aphrodite does endure...

- There's no love cure...

- Do know step upon step...

- Staring at Simba having a nap...

- Definitely a tiny brat...

- Think I...

- Stage names do pry...

- Forget about city name...

- Portuguese language is to blame...

- Throughout streets output main...

- Input ain't a game...

- Sometimes mention you...

- That I'm the prettiest girl in the world...

- Do know that it's true...

- Loving you...

- Nothing new...

- Open I a box with wood matches...

- No patches...

- Do know...

- Question mark does show...

- Where you're, I do go...

- In and outside the ship...

- Waters being no concrete...

- Hold your right hand...

- Clearly vision I world without end...

- Into Porto's city main shore...

- Do know that you love me even more...



No comments:

Post a Comment