Friday, June 23, 2023

A direct love speech from Ksenia to our shared heart:

 

- My Man, not at some ship...

- Love you deep...

- There's the boat...

- Wearing thy stainless coat...

- Fresh morning oak...

- Vibrating with our shared joke...

- Let's into one another poke...

- Feeling our united soul...

- Summer ain't cold...

- By your side feeling bold...

- There's our moment...

- Dancing without lament...

- Being we each other's torment...

- They say that impossible is...

- Surely not life's bliss...

- Movie as state of art...

- Where we're more than the sum of a part...

- Tell me again...

- Let's share our name...

- Into some swans lake...

- Wanna feel us shake...

- Never us awake...

- We're one another's shape...

- Forging no dream...

- Streets always have mean...

- Together we do spin...

- Not only by the start...

- Throughout Lisbon's street...

- Our treat...

- Cohen's "no country for old men"...

- Tale from McCarthy's pen...

- Make me smile...

- Not only meanwhile...

- Surely do I understand...

- Forest without an end...

- Actually together we form...

- No need for any drone...

- Simply everywhere...

- There's our love affair...

- Make me feel...

- The top of thy hill...

- Heritage does come...

- From mother to sun...

- Split the sea...

- For you and me...

- Let the lights go down...

- Fearing no clown...

- Touch my silk dress ...

- Surely we express...

- No shared mess...

- Lips that do move...

- Surely they should...

- There's our mood...

- Be my strength's food...

- Not only length structure...

- We're each other's cure...

- There's our need...

- Me you must feed ..

- Not only a deed...

- Spread our seed...

- Pillows do fall apart...

- Anarchy as a form of art...

- Surely we do start...

- Wanna learn...

- There's our zone ..

- Never alone...

- More than our song...

- Wanna learn Portuguese...

- Don't care...

- Being thy miss...

- Everywhere...

- Like a piece of cheese...

- Thrown into our lake...

- Wanna feel awake...

- Body does shake...

- Always you make me feel...

- Not only as thy muse...

- More than a deal...

- You I do choose...

- Do know that I...

- Walk I all main streets by your side...

- Wings of desire...

- Forever be my love's lyre...



No comments:

Post a Comment