Tuesday, June 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, not 42...

- Just me and you...

- Grabbing world's pace at 29...

- Want you eternally mine...

- Inside buildings high...

- Never do we sigh...

- Eternally majesty...

- Forming inside me and thee...

- Ethereal form energy...

- There's our pyre ..

- Near Orpheus' lyre...

- Reading our book...

- No distress look...

- Today you cook...

- Dagger of mine as our hook...

- Lost somewhere within a Bukowski novel...

- Sewing dress without a shovel...

- Let's give it a try...

- Never do we lie...

- Reading Bartleby...

- Just you and me...

- Merging us inside our song...

- Caring not about the bomb...

- Revisiting Dr Strangelove picture motion...

- There's our body lotion...

- Most of the times aren't we bored...

- Walking inside soul's chord...

- Playing chess without a board...

- Shared heart full of sin...

- Reality ain't no dream...

- Love me by the green...

- Pictures do spin...

- Our favourite garden's scene...

- Bonsai does bloom...

- Not our doom...

- In and out of eyes of mine...

- Gazing planet with sugar and lime....

- Breathing in and out...

- No howl but a shout...

- Time to clean dishes...

- Caring about our golden fishes...

- Hate when people mention to us James Bond...

- Clearly aren't we that fond...

- Picking your jeans..

- Diary spins...

- Exactly as a Cascade...

- Mirror's human shade...

- Kiss I thy hands..

- Silk and velvet bends...

- Inside our origin...

- Melody as a colour scheme...

- Do know I...

- That we never feel dry....

- Hair of mine by your lap...

- While wear I thy cap...

- Most of the times lips do sync...

- All over world's ink...

- You say that my legs do you tease...

- Answer I to you in Portuguese...

- There's hands of mine...

- No goldmine...

- Breathing in and out (again)...

- Never in vain..

- Feelings are never lame...

- Care I not about fame...

- "It's inside words", they do say...

- Continuosly we play...

- Love caress by June ..

- Not May...

- Inside our house...

- No room...

- Wearing thy favourite flannel blouse...

- Nipples do bounce times 3...

- When clearly know I that we're each other's love sea...






No comments:

Post a Comment