Friday, June 2, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My love, my Man...

- Delighted always am...

- It's your pen...

- Together we do stand...

- Margo does me tell ..

- 10 years being our belle...

- Think I not...

- With you feel myself always hot ..

- Never do I know...

- Do love when wind us do blow...

- Evening new show...

- Not only today...

- Loving you ain't some kind of pray...

- Religion being a form of "Do as we say"...

- Quoting us times 2...

- Feel never really blue...

- Let's do something new...

- Thy uniqueness being true...

- Bikini time...

- Not inside some bloody rhyme...

- Let me thee feel...

- Again we...

- Not only energy...

- But the real deal...

- Source of anatomy...

- Not only beauty...

- But unity...

- Thy lover always am...

- Riding with glam...

- Listening to our beating heart...

- Not lost at some depart...

- Do know not only today ..

- Loving you inside my unique say...

- Flowers bouquet to me you do bring...

- Time to karaoke sing...

- By sofa's right place...

- Me you must always embrace...

- Our unique love's gaze...

- There's not only our magical wand...

- We're feelings neither lost nor found...

- Not only by the sand...

- Do know that you love me...

- Until world's end...

- Faithfully...

- Doesn't matter what we together do...

- Filling our new life's shoe...

- Love me do...

- Sometimes I know that's my hair...

- Me and you everywhere...

- Try I to Portuguese learn...

- Do know that we're pages that do turn...

- Wearing our ring...

- Furry Margo does us sing...

- Again today...

- Me and you at bay...

- Inside child's play...

- Make me feel wild...

- Releasing my inner child...

- Sleeping with you...

- Universe suddenly turns itself new...

- Make me feel again...

- Name never in vain...

- Inside no speedy train...

- Holding thy hand right...

- Margo being our light...

- Feel not tight ..

- There's thy beating chest...

- Sometimes you're a pest...

- Not leaving me to rest...

- It's because of this...

- Not only a kiss...

- Kitty does bliss...

- Feeling times 4...

- Want you even more...

- Misteries by the floor...

- Secretly our heads bang the door...

- Not only Margo's birthday cake...

- Make me shiver and shake...



No comments:

Post a Comment