Sunday, June 11, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu into our shared heart:

 


- My Man, love of mine...

- Not only the époque...

- All is love, all is fine...

- No electrical dual shock...

- Towards rocket ship...

- Move me deep...

- Kiss me sweet...

- There's our song...

- Wanna be thy blonde bombshell bomb...

- There's the tongue...

- Storm's never gone...

- Tell me again...

- Moment of when we share our marriage name...

- You're the one to blame...

- Do know that...

- Love of ours is fact...

- Not only desire's flame...

- There's no spooky train....

- One more dance...

- Inside our romance...

- Feel my skin...

- Want you to be my all flavours ice-cream...

- No movie's scene...

- Legs do mean...

- Feet being no sin...

- Listening to our heart ..

- Inside my chest...

- No piece of art...

- Together being we the best...

- No need for pregnancy test...

- We're storm sun blast...

- Coming 2 and 3 times again...

- We're more than a shared name...

- Drifting towards the sea...

- Needing not for another planet to be...

- More than a flirt...

- Wear I thy t-shirt...

- Feel us together since our birth...

- Definitely Babylon tower...

- Gave us even more power...

- Do know that I'm thy sweet flower...

- In the land of wizardry...

- No need...

- There's our seed...

- Inside electricity...

- Together we each other do feed ..

- Loose I my hair ..

- Not only some freakish atmosphere...

- We're part of biosphere...

- Do know...

- Lips do glow...

- Spoon feed...

- Ice-cream is needed...

- Water glass...

- Peebles's class...

- Bikes makes us feel...

- Vintage morning hill...

- Don't care...

- Strip me again...

- Thee I double dare...

- Want you everywhere...

- Running we naked throughout our house...

- Me carrying thy blouse...

- Step upon step...

- Garden's pep...

- Water by our face...

- No need for any pure race...

- Do know love of mine...

- World must calm be while also being fine...

- Love me not only today...

- Together we're more than a child's play....

- Want you to make me feel real new...

- Being absolutely true...

- That forever and ever will I love you...

- Say you do ..

- Words and feelings do show...

- No blue...

- That we together are nature's own glow...




No comments:

Post a Comment