Friday, June 2, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- My Man, need you by my side...

- Not only some loose ride...

- There's our place...

- Me you must embrace...

- Tongues united must be...

- Know that love thee...

- Come again...

- Nothing is in vain...

- Be my drilling train...

- Into me...

- We're totally free...

- There's our love's tree...

- By the subway...

- Whatever they do say...

- No need to play...

- There's more than our single day...

- Loving you eternally...

- Anyway...

- Be my river...

- Make me shiver...

- Be my sea...

- Giving you all...

- Forming new energy...

- There's our nature's call...

- Within me and within you...

- Character upon character new...

- Do know that you love me do...

- Not only when it's only me and you...

- Kiss wet must be...

- Release our energy...

- Wanna be thy honey bee...

- Do know that our bodies does move...

- Like it should...

- Always being I in the mood...

- Not only for food...

- Being always we so close...

- Thee I do chose...

- Do know that curtain doesn't fall...

- Tub having bubble gum...

- Enter time 1...

- Be my only sun ..

- Don't hold me back...

- Wanna loose not our track...

- Learning Portuguese with you...

- Tongue ain't new...

- Colour me true...

- Body humidity...

- Language being pretty...

- Call me thy sweetie...

- Being I more than thy belle...

- Sparing you no spell...

- Again fertility day...

- Come what may ..

- Definitely we must play...

- There's that time when knee do I bend...

- No random say...

- Caring not about world's end...

- Must you eternally...

- Love only me...

- Be my own entity...

- Where feelings are not only by thy birth city...



No comments:

Post a Comment