Monday, June 12, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, today not lost are we...

- Entering time's reality...

- Always you and me...

- No alcohol must we spill..

- We're one another's drill...

- Nurture we never the sun...

- Dresses of mine having fun...

- Not a question of age...

- There's our everlasting pace...

- No bloody shoegaze...

- More than our eternal love's embrace...

- Outside any labyrinth or maze...

- Definitely not some spicy song...

- There's moisty zone...

- You and me alone...

- 2049...

- Just fine...

- Mention my lips...

- There's no stone bricks...

- Ice cube does melt...

- Absynthe ain't felt...

- Forgetting books or pieces of art...

- Perfume does start...

- Sometimes do I know...

- Me and you always glow...

- Forget 2046...

- Am thy unique miss...

- Me everytime you must kiss...

- There's our walks in Saint Petersburg center core...

- Loving you even more...

- Inside Romania we're more than lust...

- By Porto being we just...

- Near Bucharest's dust...

- Transylvania do we trust...

- Marriage as our must...

- There's again the glass...

- Hand of you inside my body does pass...

- Literally figuring nothing out...

- There's our inner shout...

- Again...

- Be my name...

- No train in vain...

- Use pleonasm...

- There's our orgasm...

- No sarcasm...

- Grammar makes us both feel...

- Inside rhetorics deal...

- Do know that I want...

- We as a mix of Pessoa, Blake and Crowley..

- Grabbing thy magical wand...

- Everlastingly being we jolly...

- Think not I that quick...

- You're more than my spaceship...

- Want you deep...

- Tongue's sweet...

- Hypnosis me and you greet...

- Do know that I can..

- Use thy pen..

- Ink to sustain..

- Fertility time is to blame..

- Make me feel like Princess Scheherazade...

- Hate brutes parade...

- There's Babylon...

- More than some calm storm...

- Into you and into me...

- Desire ain't spirituality...

- Be my direct flame...

- Do know that I'm thy dame...

- Care I not about fame...

- Again you into me...

- Different anatomy...

- Make me flee...

- Rose ain't by the sea...

- Do know again...

- Together we have no shame...

- Libertine is a way...

- Not a dire say ..

- Where 1 + 1 ain't a game...






No comments:

Post a Comment