Friday, June 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart



- Man of mine...

- Bra's time...

- Do know...

- There's more than one show ...

- Into you and into me...

- Release astrology...

- Make me feel...

- Thy huge deal...

- Want you to be my main meal...

- Definitely I can...

- Use Medusa as our pen...

- Breast not to squeeze...

- Learning Portuguese...

- Make me not sneeze...

- Luxury please...

- There's the song blow...

- Back we do go...

- Grab my hair....

- Entering inside our together atmosphere...

- Being I Lois Lane...

- Know that you love more than my name...

- No hidden game...

- Sugar is not our only cane...

- Krypton is making us feel...

- Arms us heal...

- Wonder Woman being also I...

- Not Diana...

- But Ana...

- Don't you dare...

- Mispell biosphere...

- There's my lace...

- John Milton's maze...

- Entering we Asgaard...

- Caring not about any card...

- Thor, Odin and Baldur being no bard...

- Legs of mine do pump...

- Also we jump...

- Feel I your arm...

- More than softly charm...

- Tell me that's all true...

- Me and you...

- 24th June...

- Fly me to the moon...

- Open I my mouth...

- Innerly do I shout...

- Don't wanna think...

- Care not about my drink...

- Not the bloody kitchen sink...

- By the kitchen there's me and you...

- Thinking on something new...

- Lingerie ain't color blue...

- Form within myself...

- Echoes inside no bookshelf...

- Walking we again...

- You're the one to blame...

- Towards Porto's centre core...

- Prague ain't some lousy shore...

- Want you today even more...

- Inside no Kafka's state...

- Make me not cum that late...

- Do feel I...

- Not feeling us high or within a sigh...

- But always with you nigh...

- Love you and you know...

- We're more than a breeze that wind does blow...






No comments:

Post a Comment