Thursday, April 1, 2021

A direct speech from my love Isabel to my left ear

 



- My love, just one more time...

- Twice a rhyme...

- Not being an island shore...

- By my side forever more...

- It's me your belle...

- There's our together spell...

- Not staring at the sea..,

- You and me...

- Totally sugar candy...

- Not freehandy...

- There's our waltz dance...

- No poetry's trance...

- Something in our books...

- Not only our looks...

- Gemstone...

- I'm your woman in red...

- To the bone...

- Groovy mad...

- Feel you...

- Quick note...

- Truth...

- No joke...

- The spaceship's at our garage...

- No mortgage..,

- Don't come and go...

- Love you my Man...

- Not the earliest flow...

- Flourishing Great God Pan...

- Sometimes...

- Echo your rhymes...

- In my mind...

- Kind...

- My heart for you beats...

- Sugary sweets...

- Danish being...

- Not sightseeing...

- There's Rudolf reindeer...

- I know that you hate beer...

- Always to me dear...

- Covid silence...

- Eerie science...

- Israeli's troop vacine...

- Just like an ice-cream...

- Our time stream...

- You know...

- North wind blows...

- Thy eyes...

- No lies...

- Our together hands...

- No ends...

- Always understand you...

- We're always new...

- My hair's turning the page...

- Outside Earth's age...

- There's our kiss...

- I'm your miss...

- Don't you be like that...

- You're no brat...

- Love needle's galore...

- Ever more...

- Strip me...

- Heart's frame...

- To be...

- Soul's glorious game...

- At school...

- Today being cool...

- Sense you on my chest...

- Feels good...

- We're the best..

- Our current mood..

- We'll cook together food..

- 4...

- 5...

- 6..

- Enter bliss...

- Longing for our lips...

- Star struck form...

- Not gone...

- The TV's home...

- Relentlessly alone...

- Today you promised me...

- Sushi to eat...

- No fish caught in the sea...

- Without heat...

- Came spring...

- Wearing our ring...

- Hammering a nail...

- Time's a snail...

- Back time...

- You're mine...

- Not a dime...

- Everything's fine...

- We don't drink wine...

- Dump your cigarette...

- Bloody internet...

- Leeches...

- Creatures breaches ...

- Staring at how we dance...

- More than a library's soap romance.

- Crystal clean melody...

- Again you and me...

- Our bed sheets...

- Play tricks...

- Tune mode...

- Float...

- Not a prequel movie...

- Us together being groovy...

- Denmark...

- No park...

- Act...

- Fact...

- Dishes in our channel tube...

- At the Louvre...

- My feelings to me do say...

- Love you intensely every single day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...