Sunday, April 11, 2021

Something that my future bride Sue says to me:



- My Man, always knew...
- You're mine...
- This is true...
- When you with me stay...
- It's our glorious day...
- Together love to eternity...
- You and me...
- Living in sin...
- Not my dream...
- Marriage reality...
- Us being one entity...
- Feeling you...
- Inside my heart...
- Always new...
- Since our together emotions start...
- Together we'll make the world a better place...
- Not by shoegaze...
- Have your heart...
- Not playing a part...
- We're both cool...
- Either listening or not to tool...
- Radclyffe is sweet...
- Asked you for a treat...
- Life's like this...
- Give us a kiss...
- I'll be your miss...
- Love nest...
- Beating on our chest...
- We're simply the best...
- People can't understand...
- That love ain't a rock band...
- My hair on your face...
- When you're tying your shoelace...
- Love you and you know...
- That our love ain't a show...
- Want you eternally by my side...
- Not only as a simple ride...
- Our together hands...
- Love stating bends...
- Doesn't roll and rock...
- We're more than a wave shock...
- Anxious to be your wife...
- Not a cake slice...
- American I am...
- Don't care about glam...
- Style we've...
- Our bodies we don't shed...
- In our bed...
- Laying in...
- Not inside a dream...
- Tidy and clean...
- Not hammering your head...
- Our love drives me mad...
- It's not about art...
- Where you end, I do start...
- Stone Age history time...
- We love ourselves outside a rhyme..
- Not like a movie still emotion...
- You're my love potion...
- English language thrown at the sea..
- Just you and me...
- Our lips together...
- Not in the land of never...
- Windows are closed...
- I've our rose...
- Thorns did decay...
- Every single day...
- Love ain't simply a word...
- It's stronger than a sword...
- Our love boat...
- Being our shared coat..
- A social network is simply a leak...
- Not a mountain's peak...
- Bound blood...
- No flood...
- Me and you...
- True...



- I'm a hopeless romantic gal...
- My inner call...
- Honey bee...
- You and me...
- During spring...
- Our engagement ring...
- Where to begin?
- Not inside a dream...
- We're absolute beginners...
- No sinners...
- As a single bound unity...
- Together free...
- Memories not random...
- Treasuring no fandom...
- Our love is something real...
- Not a common deal...
- How we together dwell...
- An American dream spell...
- Being your only belle...
- In times of war...
- Together we endure...
- Our love is our cure...
- There's the backyard fountain...
- A bee thinks that's a mountain...
- Whatever my hubby to be...
- Reflect our sea...
- Homo Sapiens Astrolopytecus way of think...
- Where boats do sink...
- But we're absolute...
- Tendering our endless youth...
- Words as our together skill...
- Communicating from a top hill...
- Marriage to believe...
- No deceive...
- Fierce smile...
- More than a short while...
- Come on and kiss me...
- I'm thy sea...
- Marvelling our wall...
- Painting the house hall...
- The flowers that you gave me...
- Glass water jar blossom for free...
- The letters that you to me write...
- Love as our gift right...
- Never thought that I could fall in love by a Portuguese...
- But with you everything is at ease...
- Our world for the take...
- Near the lake...
- To be able to...
- Deciding what's new...
- Peace of mind...
- Us being kind...
- Two hearts together beat...
- Uprising heat...
- Maybe it's the European way...
- Americans can't recall a single day..
- Our together sweat...
- When we met...
- Our eyes candy are...
- Never driving far...
- Together spirit and soul...
- Never feeling old...
- Jump at you...
- True...
- No fire alarms...
- Held me in your strong arms...
- Felt in them power...
- Not like some rush hour...
- Being your flower...
- Not sour...
- Sugary time...
- Our dance does shine...
- Dwelling passion...
- Utmost action..
- Our perfect perfection.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...