Thursday, April 1, 2021

Milo Manara - Memories

Milo Manara's an incredibly talented Italian artist.
Saw an exhibition dedicated to him in my hometown in 15th May 2003 while also talked with one of my childhood heroes named Vasco Granja who promoted comics and animation in my birth country, didn't had words enough to thank him then and today the feeling is exactly the same.
In 2007 Milo Manara was physical present in an arts festival in Amadora - Portugal, Vasco Granja was already sick and died two years later in 2009, I remember meeting Milo Manara but the feeling wasn't the same from 2003 without Vasco Granja's presence.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...